Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Inactive Players

How about a completely unfair method of sorting out neighbors? U like their name, keep. Otherwise, ciao bye. Ehehehehe <joking>
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    How about a completely unfair method of sorting out neighbors? U like their name, keep. Otherwise, ciao bye. Ehehehehe <joking>
    LOL. What do you think your name chances (to keep) could be ?! lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    LOL. What do you think your name chances (to keep) could be ?! lol
    Ehehehe Good point! I went to check, I have 116 neighbors ATM. Let's see how many at the end of the day. LOL However this ID from an ancient game world full of charms, been good to me so far. <crossing fingers and elbows now, just in case>
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I wish TL would put a "last played" date on there wall or somewhere on the screen of our kingdoms that would make it sooooo much easier cuz I have a lot of neighbors but only about 60 of them have any social hearts. I hate to not accept neighbor requests because I like to help everyone out and don't mind answer requests but there's no real easy way to tell who's playing and who isn't. I can not visit all my neighbors it would take forever so I just visit everyone who posts on my wall and visit people on the news lists. But would love an easy way to know if people have stopped playing.
    Several of us suggested way back when that it would be cool if inactive kingdoms would slowly become overgrown with vines and such.

Rhino Keeper
    I do remember when I was at a low level, the smoke/greenish fog used to roll in later in the evening and cover parts of already expanded areas of certain neighbors. I found it really peculiar.......has anybody else seen this?
    It's been a long time since I've seen it.

But yeah! Vines, smoke, haze, whatever to cover inactive players....that would be rad!
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Several of us suggested way back when that it would be cool if inactive kingdoms would slowly become overgrown with vines and such.
    That would be so cool! And no need for guessing games!

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    I do remember when I was at a low level, the smoke/greenish fog used to roll in later in the evening and cover parts of already expanded areas of certain neighbors. I found it really peculiar.......has anybody else seen this?

But yeah! Vines, smoke, haze, whatever to cover inactive players....that would be rad!
    Fog?! Really?! I would love to see this!
    I saw the flasing lights many times - not the collect one- but those sudden flashes that lighten the whole screen, but never fog.

But really as you said it would be a great way to pinpoint inactive players!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Ehehehe Good point! I went to check, I have 116 neighbors ATM. Let's see how many at the end of the day. LOL However this ID from an ancient game world full of charms, been good to me so far. <crossing fingers and elbows now, just in case>
    LOL Good luck then

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    OK. I stand corrected. No root beer for me tonight.
    That's okay, 'cos it's Wednesday at the tavern and that means Thurston tells that same story where he's chasing the emerald dragon and it's all foggy and his horse gets spooked and he gets mowed down by the dragon who he thought was on the left but manages to escape in the nick of time and he's told that story like a zillion times but he's so in his cups that he can't see everyone else is just rolling their eyes and trying to sidle out the door when he's not looking but then he grabs them anyway and he just won't shut up until Sabina has to come in and literally drag him away. You won't be missing much.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post

Yes, I loved the fog. When it was the Valentine edition the fog was a pale pinkish swirling mist. It made the need for lanterns when the knights went out on adventures seem more realistic.

I've recently noticed that we can see more of the mountains and water and they're beautiful. But would love to see the mysterious mist return.

I miss the fog too, really made the forest that much more of a mysterious and dangerous place!

I think I fail several tests too. I drove myself nuts visiting my nbrs every day while really not having the time. First I dropped writing on walls, now I've dropped visiting basically. I don't have all my most recent buildings out either half the time due to space limitations. I am playing every day but sometimes all of a sudden when I wander into my kingdom it tells me my neighbors requested help with something days ago. I welcome neighbors who also don't really do the social part of the game, so I won't feel obliged all the time to visit back. I think most my neighbors have dropped me from their visiting route thankfully
    Last edited by fantaloonastic; 12-03-14 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Autocorrect fail

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast