Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Inactive Players

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaniaskingdom View Post
    Please could you let me know how to delete neighbours I have over 100 but at least half are inactive and I begrudge adding more in case the same happens, if I can get rid of some of the ones I have then I don't mind having more.

Many thanks SylvaniasKingdom
    From Main Menu, click Social, then center Neighbor's tab. This brings up all your neighbors. At top right corner, there is a blue button labeled Edit, click this button. There will be a remove button next to your neighbors name, click to remove that neighbor. Just remember to click DONE when finished

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah1981 View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would delete inactive players, its one of the few ways to get hearts easily. Active players have active friends and almost NEVER have any hearts.

Just my 2c.
    If they are inactive, once a heart is popped, it is gone until they start playing again.

What you want is a high level hermit without a lot of friends who will always have hearts floating around their kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If they are inactive, once a heart is popped, it is gone until they start playing again.

What you want is a high level hermit without a lot of friends who will always have hearts floating around their kingdom.
    Hearts will regenerate even in inactive kingdoms, so that makes it difficult to tell who's playing.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    Thank you Queenzod! I agree completely. I'm glad this thread was started, because inactive neighbors have really been on my "hit list". In the past 5-6 weeks I've deleted over 70 neighbors.

I return visit all who visit me and try to visit all 200 of my neighbors 1-2 times per week. Granted, that's my choice-- I like to see how others decorate their kingdom. There may not be a huge social aspect to this game (mainly because the ease of social interface is lacking), but if someone doesn't want to visit neighbors, check their walls, or respond to requests, then you obviously don't need neighbors and should use gems to skip past that portion of any quest.

Why should I, or anyone, visit and keep un-neighborly neighbors?
    Couldn't agree more!
    I always check my neighbors list every 3 months, and delete those who don't respond to requests, and don't visit, and finally the last test the famous question "Are you still playing?" !
    I visit daily, leave message on walls and send gifts by order from the oldest to the newest, ( from bottom of the list up ^) to be fair to all who send gifts.
    I have 6 established neighbors with whom I exchange gifts.
    I am not sure why some people need more than 50 neighbors! How can they visit them all?! Except if they don't visit them and only wanting them just in case a goal require requests!
    Which is a bit rude IMHO!
    As far as I am concerned 50 is my limit and it is working for me
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-03-14 at 12:17 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post

Not true. I can tap on (the same) buildings at my sister's kingdom and she's not played in over 1.5 years. They regenerate in inactive kingdoms, like Queenzod said.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Good idea but that would rely on everyone actually accepting your new neighbour request or you end up with no neighbours. I've been getting a ton of new neighbour requests out of nowhere recently. They didn't visit or write on my wall so must have just got my ID from the forum. Unless I recognise a name from the forum I ignore the requests.
    Same here, that is why I had to put the message in my signature !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I know but I like to be in touch with my neighbours and visit most days and sometimes post on walls. If I have too many I won't be able to do that. I'd rather look after the group I have than have too many.
    2 thumbs up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    Not true. I can tap on (the same) buildings at my sister's kingdom and she's not played in over 1.5 years. They regenerate in inactive kingdoms, like Queenzod said.
    OK. I stand corrected. No root beer for me tonight.

Fashion Designer
    I wish TL would put a "last played" date on there wall or somewhere on the screen of our kingdoms that would make it sooooo much easier cuz I have a lot of neighbors but only about 60 of them have any social hearts. I hate to not accept neighbor requests because I like to help everyone out and don't mind answer requests but there's no real easy way to tell who's playing and who isn't. I can not visit all my neighbors it would take forever so I just visit everyone who posts on my wall and visit people on the news lists. But would love an easy way to know if people have stopped playing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I wish TL would put a "last played" date on there wall or somewhere on the screen of our kingdoms that would make it sooooo much easier cuz I have a lot of neighbors but only about 60 of them have any social hearts. I hate to not accept neighbor requests because I like to help everyone out and don't mind answer requests but there's no real easy way to tell who's playing and who isn't. I can not visit all my neighbors it would take forever so I just visit everyone who posts on my wall and visit people on the news lists. But would love an easy way to know if people have stopped playing.
    Absolutely! I have suggested a last "log in" date ( to show near each neigbor's name ) in the Poll Thread like one year ago. And I am sure others did to. Still TL isn't doing anything about it
    Just like the dreaded Inventory.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast