Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Inactive Players

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Personally, I never reject anyone requested me as a neighbor & I never deleted anyone off neither I don't really care if they are active or not I never had any issue with the require items for quest that I need to request from neighbors However, there's one neighbor that I really want to delete from my list is Stormie's. Nothing, I just want to delete him because I can't. I just hate to live with someone that's not by my choice.

PS. at least those player who send us neighbor request are active players so try not to decline them if we care about having active neighbors. Cheers (^=o=^)
    I know but I like to be in touch with my neighbours and visit most days and sometimes post on walls. If I have too many I won't be able to do that. I'd rather look after the group I have than have too many.

To make life easy, just deleted all the current neighbors on our game & add whoever posting on this thread. That should give us enough active neighbors to finish any quest?

Personally, I never reject anyone requested me as a neighbor & I never deleted anyone off neither I don't really care if they are active or not I never had any issue with the require items for quest that I need to request from neighbors However, there's one neighbor that I really want to delete from my list is Stormie's. Nothing, I just want to delete him because I can't. I just hate to live with someone that's not by my choice.

PS. at least those player who send us neighbor request are active players so try not to decline them if we care about having active neighbors. Cheers (^=o=^)

So did you delete all your neighbors? Or not?? You contradicted yourself there. Just wondering....lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starbows View Post
    But we cannot receive more than 20 requested items per day, I think. At least that's what I found. And it seems that some requests and the items take a few days to reach the intended recipient. (I have a few castles so I can check those things).
    Yes, you can only receive 20 a day but you can send out as many as you want. There's a debate about clogging the system so that's why I only send out about 10 extra a day. I still receive return request for up to a week after my goals finish that's why I said I wait at least a week before making decisions.

At one time I had over a thousand neighbors. Too many to maintain so editing is important to me. When I did my first BIG edit, including writing on every wall, some several times with no response, I ended up deleting close to 400 inactive players. That's a huge amount to sift through in hopes of getting request responses for timed goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So did you delete all your neighbors? Or not?? You contradicted yourself there. Just wondering....lol
    No not yet But can I add you as my neighbor after I delete them off please? I really want you to be my first neighbor after I do the population control

Rhino Keeper
    You can't actually tell by how many hearts someone has whether or not they're active. Hearts update when you log in, so someone who stopped playing with 4 hearts is going to remain forever at 4 hearts. For instance, one of my neighbors had to reset her phone and ended up with a different kingdom. TL eventually were able to help her regain her original kingdom and her 'baby' kingdom has been locked in 4 hearts ever since, even though it's been about half a year since she logged in to it. Personally, when I need to request something from my neighbors, I just do a quick check of my news feed and wall then send to them. Anyone else gets sent a return request if they send to me. That keeps me more than covered.

Also, tuskmage, you're starting to worry me with your talk of "population control!" O.o;
    Last edited by ashanthya; 07-10-14 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Idiotic spelling mistake

Host(ess)
    I have 115 neighbours I try to keep close to 100 mark then you get to know your neighbours so gifting becomes easier and sending requests to people you no will defiantly reply quickly. I delete people nearly every fortnight, so I can add players who will respond to request and be helpful if I need it and I can do the same for them :)

Farm Supplier
    No not yet But can I add you as my neighbor after I delete them off please? I really want you to be my first neighbor after I do the population control
    Add me if you want, I started this thread and I need some active neighbors! Ewoks1

I've got lots of inactive neighbours another way to tell is if they haven't gone up any levels, I have several who have been on level 12 for months, only problem I have is I don't know how to delete them, can someone help me here

Please could you let me know how to delete neighbours I have over 100 but at least half are inactive and I begrudge adding more in case the same happens, if I can get rid of some of the ones I have then I don't mind having more.

Many thanks SylvaniasKingdom

I don't understand why anyone would delete inactive players, its one of the few ways to get hearts easily. Active players have active friends and almost NEVER have any hearts.

Just my 2c.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast