Thread: Is there a guide somewhere? Help someone!

Is there a guide somewhere? Help someone!

I've been "playing" this game for a few days, but I really don't know what I'm even doing.

The only way I've been able to level up is by doing the collecting thing and feeding pets. But aren't customers supposed to be buying the pets? I have not seen any purchases yet. So I'm really not understanding that. It doesn't make sense. Shouldn't I be getting coins from people buying the pets?

Nightclub Owner
    Not so much a guide but there's a link to a spreadsheet in this thread that has helpful info
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    The only way to make money is from collecting from pets, visitors are just scienery, no practical purpose, same as decorations. Gems can only be make through installing and playing games whenever asked for.

I don't know how long I'm playing, but I have 110 types of pets, completed all goals, have almost all crossbreeds, and even the dog that costs 149 gems - without paying anything. It can be done

Nightclub Owner
    Please not that iOS players do not get gems for downloading and playing other games. There are goals tat give gems but they're different.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    How did you do it without using or paying for gems? Please do tell the only way I get free gems is by doing the installation of new games that teamlava post on your game

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowMist View Post
    I've been "playing" this game for a few days, but I really don't know what I'm even doing.

The only way I've been able to level up is by doing the collecting thing and feeding pets. But aren't customers supposed to be buying the pets? I have not seen any purchases yet. So I'm really not understanding that. It doesn't make sense. Shouldn't I be getting coins from people buying the pets?
    "Customers" are just decorations. The ONLY way you make money p, in this game, is by collecting from your pets and they only hold a certain amount according to their level. You can earn an extra few bucks when a neighbor "plays" with them. When you see you pet shining lightly with hearts you know they've been played with and you'll earn an extra few bucks. I can't honest.y remember if it's $5 or $20. But only one nbr per pet I'm afraid so if you only have 6 pets and 20 nbrs who like to visits regularly you need to clean up your pets pens even tho they may not have made any of their own money yet you will still own your nbr's visit gift and then other nbrs (and community members don't forget about them) can visit that same pet again and again as long as you keep clearing the gift from the pet. So you earn money two ways:a) from the pet - according to its level and b) your nbrs and community members but never from the random people walking thru your door and no, you don't need a cash register.