Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coins and food- trying to expand

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinksweets4u View Post
    I redid my bakery similar to this. And normally it would take me 3 weeks to get 1 million coins. And with this method I actually got 1million coins in three days.

Someone wrote on my wall that they get 1million coins everyday but I'm not sure how.
    I'll be adding a new door soon to make it more like yours.
    1mil in 3 days...is that with just red velvet cake or also 4 coin items? Or with those cappuccinos? XD
    Last edited by pieandcream; 11-22-14 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    1mil in 3 days...is that with just red velvet cake or also 4 coin items? Or with those cappuccinos? XD
    This is an old thread that I've bumped. I reckon it would only be possible with 10-12 coin per plate dishes.

Executive Chef
    I have this layout for my bakery. Is important to have many cashier too. Earn profits faster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	22357

Views:	29 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	22734

Views:	51 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	22739 This is my bakery now.
    Last edited by Bakerling; 08-11-15 at 06:16 AM.

bumpity bump

I did the feeder design. It's not the most efficient but it sells my food quick which I'm happy with while I master the recipes then I'll start selling red velvet cake again. Plus I hate having them walk all over my bakery, makes it messy 😂 so I make sure they can only go in the two designated areas 😂 xxxClick image for larger version. 

Views:	94 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	22419

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody knows is this true? and why?

Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    Just remember to have the register 5 tiles away from the door.

Rhino Keeper
    Are there any recipes that don't take an entire day to cook that turn a good profit? Has this list been revised at all to reflect any of the new ovens?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    That Design didn't seem to work well for me in bakery story. I make far less money. I suggest the feeder method

I use the "L" design ( also created by fecsuper) and am making $$ hand over fist - without throwing away food. With that design, you don't have to spend gems for extra doors.

Executive Chef
    I desperately need to clear some counters but I can't bear to throw food away! It's all profit, kwim?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I use the "L" design ( also created by fecsuper) and am making $$ hand over fist - without throwing away food. With that design, you don't have to spend gems for extra doors.
    You don't have to spend gems for extra doors anyways.
    Coffee Swirl Door is 19,500 gold while the Lodge Door is 5 gems. (Although I'm not 100% sure the lodge is an actual door and not a decoration)
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast