Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer goals - tips to fill the time with no updates

Executive Chef

Summer goals - tips to fill the time with no updates

Hi all,

As we heard in another thread, during summer holidays we will get just slight updates, so for the next two weeks we have time to do our own goals. I wonder what will you do now, I was looking for a few tips. See what I think and share your thoughts.

(Of course if you have other old quests to finish, you Can do that, or you Can just enjoy summer if you go for a holidays - you know sometimes real life is out and waiting for you. In case you stuck in your flat or work and finished all quests you may look for new goals.)

1. I was starting feral lands adventures. I decided to have 99 thick plush dire boar pelts, maybe sometimes we will need them. The only way to get them is thru this adventure, and since it takes a lot of time (you get 2 pieces of pelts usually from an adventure) summer is ideal for it. As for a bonus, this adventure gives sometimes Nice things in magic boxes, I got fruit trees for example. So far I have 31 pelts.

2. I decided to buy a second piece from those 200 gem buildings what drops Nice kitchen items such as harvest pergola. To earn this, i started to make trades that gives gems. Now I collect my fruit trees a lot.

3. Since I am full of stones (and have loveshack ) I turn them into love stones and build romantic fountains. Have 11 now.

4. To use up my jewels, I started to craft dragon and unicorn statues. They look Nice near my alicorns and dragons.

Any other thoughts?
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Hi all,

As we heard in another thread, during summer holidays we will get just slight updates, so for the next two weeks we have time to do our own goals. I wonder what will you do now, I was looking for a few tips. See what I think and share your thoughts.

(Of course if you have other old quests to finish, you Can do that, or you Can just enjoy summer if you go for a holidays - you know sometimes real life is out and waiting for you. In case you stuck in your flat or work and finished all quests you may look for new goals.)

1. I was starting feral lands adventures. I decided to have 99 thick plush dire boar pelts, maybe sometimes we will need them. The only way to get them is thru this adventure, and since it takes a lot of time (you get 2 pieces of pelts usually from an adventure) summer is ideal for it. As for a bonus, this adventure gives sometimes Nice things in magic boxes, I got fruit trees for example. So far I have 31 pelts.

2. I decided to buy a second piece from those 200 gem buildings what drops Nice kitchen items such as harvest pergola. To earn this, i started to make trades that gives gems. Now I collect my fruit trees a lot.

3. Since I am full of stones (and have loveshack ) I turn them into love stones and build romantic fountains. Have 11 now.

4. To use up my jewels, I started to craft dragon and unicorn statues. They look Nice near my alicorns and dragons.

Any other thoughts?
    Cool, good ideas. You should apply for a job with TL.
    I'll start feral land adventure this minute.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Executive Chef
    I've been using my time to get my buildings all up to Level 5. That's a nice long term goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Just click on my sig link, maybe it give you some more challenging ideas...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I been trying to get my meal built up... And my gold and black pot glues,,, and yes I been running my fernal lands in the barracks

Fashion Designer
    I'm working on 99 magic cements (ugh) , ornate beams and blocks. At 57, 52, and 73 so far. Going to take a very long time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    I'm working on 99 magic cements (ugh) , ornate beams and blocks. At 57, 52, and 73 so far. Going to take a very long time
    I have the dream of 99 magic cement, too! I've got no. 64 cooking in the tinker camp right now. I swear that camp stinks to high heaven, lol. All I do is make glue in it. I've got 75 each ornate blocks and beams, maxed out on enchanted ones, and about 80 each of the royal and fancy ones.

You'll get there! I have faith in your dogged perseverance. wanna race?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Slow down, guys! Caravan is coming up this month, you'll need tons of stuff to dump on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Slow down, guys! Caravan is coming up this month, you'll need tons of stuff to dump on it.
    Oh, I have tons of stuff. Besides, this race would be like watching snails do a 10K.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just click on my sig link, maybe it give you some more challenging ideas...
    I had forgotten where to look for this!

It is a work of art in itself and full of great self challenges as well which as we saw with the glimmerbits, we can be throwing them away to give our neighbors more places to collect hearts, then suddenly in a day or two we are plumb empty of something that seemed to be The CS equal of the one dark cloud that passes over every two hours but your cisterns are full, then when you suddenly need them, it is dry as a bone and the sun aways shines!

Thanks for posting this in your Sig and the Reminder!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast