Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384 LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

I play bakery and Im looking for more 3/4 star players who tip daily and do goals if thats you please send me a friend request id bordercollielover4

Please only send me a friend request for the game if you are a 3-4 star player 0-2 star players will not be accepted thanks for understanding

Long time (mostly) everyday player, I return all gift requests, don't have time to tip so not required back.
    Current goal gifts preferred.
    If you're new, go ahead and add me, I'll give you a boost but I do check for activity occasionally.

New Resident
    I am looking for neighbors. I try to tipp as often as I can. I don't play goals myself, but I do gift the parts for the goals and send requested parts.
    If this is ok with you, feel free tot add me:

UnSeen13

ID: eclairbear

I’m a returning player and almost all of my neighbors have stopped playing. Add me please.

I log into the game multiple times a day and accept+gift parts for goals. It would be nice if you gift goal parts as well. No need to tip me, but I do tip whenever I have extra time. I also play and need neighbors for Restaurant Story and Dragon Story, both under the same ID.

Host(ess)
    Hi, looking for active neighbors, mostly for help with parts requests for these crazy goals.
    I?m a looooong time player with a large bakery and prefer likewise neighbors. I do not tip everyday, but will usually silent tip when I have time. I respond to all parts requests everyday.
    🆔 retta666

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for active goal player neighbors like me I don't tip frequently so I don't expect tips. Please post on my wall if inviting <3

Feel free to add both my bakeries, and my ID on Restaraunt Story too:

Main bakery - rawan_taleb
    Second bakery - givemygemsback
    Restaurant - rawantaleb7

Host(ess)
    Hi, add my bakery story id: Bujimm

Recently some of my neighbors don't play anymore, I need active ppl to help with these goals ❤
    I have played bakery since late 2016, I give gifts kindly but not tip often ❤
    Bonus: Not gifting me food

Add me ID sugarsugarz if you're a daily player. I don't need tip. Gift and accepting request only

New Resident
    My ID is DTDYS. Daily player, I don't tip. Gift goals and accepts request only. Please do gift goals back and accept my request. Thanks <3

New Resident
    I need neighbors now that I've returned. I play both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. I respond to gifts and accept requests. I play daily, but don't tip regulary.

Id: Heini0901