Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

khaleesibear
    mollytara

Please add us both. We play and gift daily. Will gift requests or if no request will gift an oven or other part. Thanks 😀

Add me!!
    I'll be adding some of you too.
    Need new and active neighbors

Storm ID: nettiemarkus

Host(ess)
    Add me - LJHIG

New Resident
    We gift daily and help when you are building an oven.

lisie1508 4444mel

Thanks!

Looking for new neighbors

Farm Supplier

Cool Please read & let me know

Hi There!

I play just as you do - i gift daily (parts) and always answer requests. I tip if I can and lots of times silently, I keep notes on my wall from folks if they are kind enough to leave them to help me know what to gift them in case I am full so I know what to send.
    Also, I always answer requests. I'm looking for someone who plays like me - been a level 99 since '08 and not planning on going anyplace. This is my stress reliever. I really need to drop some old players off that I kept in case I needed the body count to expand even more. Let me know if interested - you can private message me if you like.

Roxie - Central Time Zone - play all during the day at intervals
    Last edited by roxierocket; 03-20-19 at 03:42 PM. Reason: time zone info - helpful

Farm Supplier
    Hello. I'm Lvl 99 around since the start. Looking for Lvl 50+ neighbors that gift new goal parts followed by the classics. & accept daily Requests. ID is mixxed.

I don't require tips, star rating or wall posts as I can see tip/gift in Message > News.

I'm a busy adult myself so I know how precious time can be. To gauge if you are active instead of star rating, I visit monthly/bi-monthly to see if the current (or previous) goal appliances are around.
    If your bakery is cluttered I may miss them and accidentally remove you. My apologizes.

Below you can find more specifics about my style of play/prefs.

- I keep the most recent goal in the top right corner where the game opens so you can see if I am active.

- I mass gift new parts during goals, basic/classic parts otherwise.
    If you like to ask for specifics adding me is a waste of your time. I just don't have time for that and will ignore it.
    If you send me food I will delete you.

- I rarely tip.
    It's just too time consuming with RL responsibilities taking precedence of that time in my day.

- If you like to tip, thank you but I don't always clear my tables daily b/c time.
    I have mostly like minded neighbors on that regard so its not been a problem, and I have a big rectangle of tables in the center just for tippers. Clearly visible as not to be confused with empty counters like some bakeries.
    Last edited by mixxed; 04-02-19 at 05:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for active neighbors who gift and help with requests. Only players that gift goal parts(during goals)/basic parts/cappuccino. Don't add me if you want/gift food (only cappuccino).
    I'm level 99/4 stars ID: KeiYos

damasiniestra.
    No tipping, but gifting

New Resident
    Add me: shxnelle