Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

ID: AiCandies.
    Feel free to add me.

duchessogravity

I accept request, I tip and send gifts. Please add me nnancypaol91

Th?m t?i. Tieumy_994

Rhino Keeper
    Me too have 2 ids 1st is myharleycat my 4 year games 2nd is TKgames2 my new games both include rest n bakery so add only if u tip OR gift daily so I know u play daily thnx

Rhino Keeper
    Me too have 2 ids 1st is myharleycat my 4 year games 2nd is TKgames2 my new games both include rest n bakery so add only if u tip OR gift daily so I know u play daily thnx I gif daily tip weekly thnx

I lost my level 99 acct when my tablet got stolen and i am looking to get back up so I need friends to gift materials and I PROMISE that I will return the PROMISE by gifting back if not,just forget me!!! MY ID IS Jeranfox1
    Last edited by Jeranfox1; 10-17-14 at 05:03 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Need more of new neighbors that responds to requests, and I will do the same in return.

I prefer parts over food, I can cook foods anyway . The more parts I have the more I am able to build appliances quickly.

I don't care for star ratings/tipping. I will try to tip when time allows me to do so. I've already have a few high level players that are in zero star ratings which makes it a lot easier for me because they aren't picky about tipping. I am at a level 20 currently. I may eventually join the zero club .

If you are that neighbor that plays the same style as I do my id is kiwi445

Add me lilmemyselff =)

my id is emilyblue81! Daily player and gifter.

Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast