Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    please add dotzcafe as a neighbor. I always reply to request, but may not tip as much.

I mass gift everytime I open the game hahaha, it sort off became a routine. I usually tip later in the game, I really want to keep a 4 star rating daily. I was gone from Bakery Story for a while but now I'm back and probably stronger than before Usually I help and send request materials and I rarely ask for materials but I'm planning on doing in the next few days. Good Luck and keep on baking.

Storm8 ID: amazingfabio

Hello, you can add me! I am in so much love with this game! I'm currently at Level 15 and tip and gift everyday. I send material that's requested as well. Let's be neighbors..my stormid is Renewed_Joy.

New Resident

Add me:

Add me: Snaebas I gift when asked and tip daily

Hi guys, I've been playing since 2011 and most of my neighbours have retired. respond to parts requests. Thanks!

add me : trandafirucake

have a niiiiiiiiiiiiiice day ! ^^

Hi guys, I've been playing since 2011 and most of my neighbours have retired. respond to parts requests. Thanks!

add me : trandafirucake

have a niiiiiiiiiiiiiice day ! ^^

I?m looking for awesome neighbors 😎, tip please and gift, at least until I?m maxed..🤑🎯🐝
    I will gift everyone back and I tip daily, I?m on constantly , I?m on Pacific time zone, I gift request parts too
    🤔🧐🤨didn?t know bakery?s had over 100 neighbors but🤪🤩😉I?m game!

ID: PookiesSweetStuff

New Resident
    please add me : Cleonath
    I send gift every day and I respond request

New Resident
    🆔Shirls58 looking for reliable daily players ..I visit tip and gift when able and answer requests as soon as they have been received to me

Looking for neighbors just to gift back and fill requests, will tip on occasion.
    ID: saulalejandre62

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast