Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Rhino Keeper
    add me! eric_malmquist

Lulubelle64 - I gift parts + answer requests daily, will also tip if i visit you. Please add only if you send parts, i delete neighbours who send food, thanks!

Add me gerryel27

level 90 player, dont (usually) tip but will respond to requests and gift daily! add -> tinykendra

Let's bake

Add Me >>>> UneCerise_ledessert. I want "Parts only and NO Food" . I gift "PARTS Only" everyday. I respond to request at all times and no I don't do tips, and No I do not gift or return FOOD item . If this is you Add Me

New Resident
    Add me friends ... i am daily player .. i send gifts and accept material request and also leave tips daily... my ID is RNV16

New Resident
    Feel free to add me.

Sushi84

I'm also looking for people who play daily and want to gift. I have several loyal neighbor's but need more. I play daily and try to keep up, but in doing so everyone's gifts are so full...You may add me as well...firsttimemimi

Farm Supplier
    I play every day. I don't tip every day, just when I get a chance to. I don't expect a tip back when I tip. I accept all requests. I'm a Level 99 player.

New Resident
    Hey yall fellow 99ers here...Looking for more nbrs to get/gift parts to feel free to add me =)

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast