Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Add me, don't really care much about tips 😝
    MochaBunny21

Same Here! I started playing since 2014 and still active. Need neighbors who responds on requests and gift parts. It doesn't matter if you wont tip

(I also played Restaurant Story, but my game resets and I lost everything. I sent a ticket but never heard from them and it's been 8 months now. Although my restaurant 4leafClover is still there. So I decided to start a new game just today. So I'm also looking for neighbors in RS. ) UPDATE: Igot my RS game back just today Dec 5, 2016. The game went to GameCenter.

Bakery and Restaurant ID: R2kittykats

Thank you!
    Last edited by R2kittykats; 12-04-16 at 11:24 PM.

Add me >>> Unecerise_ledessert. I only gift parts and only wanted to receive parts. I Repond to requests at all times. If this is like you add me
    Bakery Story (lvl 99); Restaurant Story (lvl 99)

New Resident
    I don't enjoy tipping, gift parts daily, and do requests. ID sixy001 and prettypeach001

daily player level 99, gift daily and answer part requests every few hours. No tipping necessary as I dont always have time for tipping. Feel free to add me; BeachBuns14

Also play RS, DS and Farm Story 2

Daily player, on both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. ID: manwiththelightbulbhead

New Resident
    I play and gift parts daily and answer all requests. I do not tip. I don't have time to tip 300 neighbors, nor do I expect tips. I have 75,000,000 coins that I can't spend now. The 20 I get from tips is pretty meaningless to me.

add: kingofmay

Rhino Keeper
    I'm ladysurvivor and I desperately need to clean out my neighbors and add new ones. I confess I'm not much of a tipper because that takes massive amounts of time I just don't have but I do play every day and I'm great at gifting and I always respond to parts requests. I'm looking for people who also respond to parts requests because I have a hard time getting appliances built. Thank you so much. (I'm also gonna peruse this forum for potential neighbors!)

New Resident
    Hi guys! Active neighbor here. Sends tips and gifts everyday, online 24/7. Add me: mikkaplay

Hello! Returning player from so many different accounts (i had abt 4 or 5 abandoned bakeries) and starting a new one.

I don't really have a high standard for my nbrs, all i ask is that they gift me everyday and accept all of my reqs. Obvs, i'll do the same. I also mass gift, either new/goal parts until i need them or oven elements for other times. I'll state my req on my wall if i need something specific. I also DO NOT accept and gift FOOD. If you gift and/or need food, then please don't add me.

I don't really care if you tip me or not, but i always tip back from my wall to maintain my star rating.

If interested in being nbrs with me, my id is themusicloverme and looking forward to all my new nbrs!