Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

I'm level 99, looking for active neighbors! I gift and respond to requests every day. I gift general parts and goal parts when there are goals. Please don't add me if you gift food. I don't tip but I don't mind not being tipped either.

My ID: TheLadyRachel

Last edited by TheLadyRachel; 11-19-16 at 01:41 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amandathornburg View Post
    Level 99 Player.

I just deleted over 500 people off my neighbor list who no longer play. It took an uncomfortably long time.

I am now looking for ACTIVE neighbors, who are not planning to abandon the game anytime soon, who gift every day and respond to requests.

I don't tip every day, so I don't expect my neighbors to either. I will occasionally tip, however, if I am not working. I ALWAYS gift every neighbor and always respond to requests.

So, please, if you are level 1 -10 and are just playing to achieve goals for other games, just keep scrolling. If you are a serious player, please add me : Amandathornburg

(p.s. I know this is not the right thread but I can't figure out how to post in the add me thread. If someone could help me move this, it would be much appreciated.)

Add saritadawn

Farm Supplier
    add saritadawn

New Resident
    Add me please vhbakery

Tks

New Resident
    Hey guys, I will add ya'

SugarKriz
    Lvl 8 but cant stop playing

Thanks <3

Farm Supplier
    need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

Looking for neighborhoods who send parts and not food. Tipping not required sometimes I tip if I have free time. ID: mrngh22

Hi I'm looking for neighbours who like to gift and receive parts I'm happy to send and respond to requests. If you do too please add sunshineblossom76 star rating tipping level and none of that matters just looking for reliable, active neighbours who gift daily send requests tipping doesn't matter thanks so much

sunshineblossom76

New Resident
    Hi everyone!

I need neighbours who are active like to be gifted parts and need help with requests I don't tip and don't expect you to either. I prefer to be gifted cappuccino unless I decide to build something or do a goal. I don't always take part in goals but am more than happy to help with yours. If I need parts or send requests I will write on your wall. Just don't delete it! f this sounds good then please add me

fgv7

Thanks so much!

Add me:kingalston7 always active and I tip as much as possible/every day