Page 29 of 84 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

New Resident
    add me Lux2K

always on and always gifting everyday

I am an active player, currently on level 45. I work most of the week, so sometimes play is limited but I go on as much as possible, which is very often.
    ID: hannahmariec97

- tips (silent tipper) and gifts daily
    - ALWAYS respond to requests
    - If you request an item, I will gift you that item as well. Otherwise, I will gift either an item for a goal or cappuccino
    - I only accept 3-4 star bakeries, and usually do not add anyone. If someone wants to be my neighbor, they'd have to add me
    themselves
    - I am always redesigning my bakery because I love making it pretty, but I do take time to respond to other players' needs

New Resident
    Hi, I'm a new player that plays every day. This is my primary storm8 game and I'm not playing this one for any other game. I really could use some gifts. I like to tip too but it's not required for others.

ID: Aro2220

I had to clean out because most of my older neighbors no longer played, so I'm looking for new friends who:

- Gift daily (parts, specially goal-related)
    - Reply to requests
    - Don't leave tips

Please, add shinlis if it fancies your tastes. High level friends only!

Looking for new neighbors..... old ones stopped playing.... I don't care about tips that's much just REQUESTS please answer them and gift back.

SWEETPEA6645

New Resident
    Looking for low maintenance neighbors! All you have to do is answer parts requests when there's a new appliance. Tipping not required. Add me: lamiglas

id: prettyrhythmn

Farm Supplier
    I'm lvl 99. Tip when i can, gift daily, and send new parts ID: ravynnNicole

Hello, Looking for active neighbors that gift daily. I don't often come for visits and don't expect anyone to visit me either. I usually gift parts and prefer to get parts but I'm not actually all that picky. I play daily unless on vacation.

Please add me Mudturtledove

please add me BonnyLass89