Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

New Resident
    I'm right there with you, tons of neighbors that don't play. I don't visit every day...no time, but I always gift back. Usually I wait until the end of the day to see if anyone requests a specific part and then gift that back also. I play on two devices so if you are in the same boat...my id's are : Cat0043 and Sweetslands

Quote Originally Posted by applesmcgee View Post
    I'm the same - I need active neighbours, a lot of mine have stopped playing recently
    I gift basic parts daily and if you ask for a specific part on my wall I will gift whatever you need
    I respond to requests and I try and tip everyone daily, but return tips aren't necessary - I do appreciate if you clear your own tables regularly though!
    If you're actively playing the game, I won't delete you though - even if you gift me croissants

Same with me...
    add me : we4rd

The Honorable Panda
    Moved thread to bakery add me
    forum
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    BS & RS : ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    FS: ⭐⭐⭐ (just started playing in less than a week)

Will send Cappuccino / Stew / Contrast Pumps everyday, unless you request something as a gift. I'm active and always respond to material request whenever I'm playing. Because I almost broke my thumbs by tipping and writing on all of my neighbors' wall the last time....., all I can promise you that I'll try to leave tips on your table, especially if you post on my wall or when I see you tipped me on my news feed.

please add viviannnx333
    also play restaurant story!

New Resident
    Add me for rs bs fs and zoo

Host(ess)
    Hi everyone! I just deleted about 50 nbrs who no longer were playing! Looking for other long term players that won't be quitting any time soon, and also don't mind that I don't tip regularly. I'm able to play most days and gift parts. I'm always very active during any goals and I accept all part requests! Feel free to add me ID: srblue

I usually gift daily and tip most days, I may have a slip here and there throughout the year when I am super busy and my star rating will drop to a 0. At these times I usually post on my wall letting people know that I will be back to my regular activity when things calm down/back from vacation etc.

I'm on Bakery and Restaurant Story ID is LuneyLuna13.

So glad you've started this thread! I was looking for players who play the same style as I do:
    - I gift BASIC parts everyday, and special parts (required for goals) during the first weeks of goals
    - I accept material requests more than once a day
    - I don't tip and I don't need tips.

If you like to tip and get tipped back, PLEASE please do not add me as we will not be happy neighbors.
    If you send food gifts to receive food, PLEASE please do not add me as we will not be happy neighbors.

I am at level 99. Lower level players are welcome to add me as long as you play the game in a similar way and don't plan on quitting anytime soon.
    Last edited by cutelittlebabypanda; 02-26-15 at 09:40 AM.

Host(ess)
    I'm a long time player, just deleted a lot of inactive neighbors. I don't tip often, but I gift parts daily. Add me: jhevel

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast