Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

New Resident
    I definitely agree with you! Tipping can be time consuming and so i do it most days but gifting? That i do EVERYDAY. Please add me @ clo5429 . Thanks!

Add me LilLemonPie 4 star player

Add me cortneylou and cortneyls. Also play restaurant story 1 & 2

New Resident
    Will gift parts and accept requests daily. May tip if possible. ID: miaumitz
    I play BS and RS daily, gifting and accepting requests, possibly tipping. Feel free to add my ID: miaumitz

tnallwood93 I respond to requests quickly , and gift+tip daily.

Add me pharville3724

I gift daily and will help with requests but I can't tip everyday unfortunately. I try as much as I can though!

Add me: msdreaaaa
    I send parts everyday and respond to requests!

Please Add Me Jonquillewis1994 I Play Fashion Story Restaurant Story Restaurant Story 2 Pet Shop Story Farm Story City Story Farm Story 2 Bakery Story Home Design Story Farm Story Dragon Story And Pet Hotel Story
    & Please Add Me jomquillouis I Play Fashion Story Restaurant Story Restaurant Story 2 Pet Shop Story Farm Story City Story Farm Story 2 Bakery Story Home Design Story Farm Story Dragon Story And Nightclub Story And Zoo Story

Please Add Me My Mom Storm ID divaglo

Farm Supplier
    Just so you know, that is not your ID. When a user tries to add that ID, they are told there is no user with it. Your screen name, however, is very much your ID that people need to add in order to add you. Just letting you know, in case no one else has.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalLunchbox View Post
    Add me: msdreaaaa
    I send parts everyday and respond to requests!

Farm Supplier
    Heads up, gem ovens do not require parts.

Deleted the quote per original sender's request.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 08-24-15 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Asked to delete by original poster.