Page 16 of 84 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Host(ess)
    Level 99 Player looking for level 70+ Neighbors
    Gift Parts daily, do not tip daily
    Add: TZoops

My storm I'd is cherriefalls . I send gifts daily, but don't always tip. I've got a lot of inactive players which makes the game hard and boring ,so it would be good to have some new fresh faces around 😊 I play bakery story restaurant story and fashion story .Will be happy to add any active player at any level .

New Resident
    I try to remember to tip but I send gifts!
    Feel free to ask for requests as well~

Slowpokex

Feel free to add me! I'll add back.
    Im also going to add several people that recently posted.

Looking for active player who gift basic parts/ goal parts and accept request daily, level above 50 only. Tipping not required and I don't tips. Please feel free to add me in bs or rs. Thanks!

*Note: Food gift will be declined and you will be deleted*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Add me in both Bakery and Restaurant Story
    ID= evanjan

add me: lizziedarcy1 i gift daily

Please read:
    Please, add me only if you gift parts and don't care about tips.
    I'm level 99, but I almost never tip (no time for that) so I'm almost always at a social rating of 0, but I DO play daily. (Have been a daily player for over 2 years. From time to time I do take a few days off, but come back in time for new goals, so don't worry )

I mass-gift current goal parts during at least the first half of the goal's timespan and I grant every request that comes my way. (After, I gift various parts I think could be needed soon or I just pick some randomly from all the parts (the full list, not just the first few). )

Id is fireflytower

PS I play also Restaurant story, same id, same "rules".

Add me alina_sunsummoner lol thnx i tip daily and give gift lol I dont have friends ryt now bcz im new help me pls

New Resident
    I am daily player as well. Im new, but i love the game. If anyone has links or where i can get detailed help on how to really play, please help. I am doing my best just playing around? Not sure exactly what i am doing.

You may add me...i am daily player, i do gift and visit.....dude3456 not sure how i got this name and probably doesnt matter, but i am female.....lol
    Thank you for any help!!!

New Resident
    I need regular daily players as well , as long as you actively play , send gifts, tip, and help with goal requests , alot of my players on BS & RS are inactive and will not return favors. I an avid 4 star player who catches up every night after work . I tip nightly and gift when not maxed. Add me gran47 plz.