Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Host(ess)

Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Post your ID here. Only one post per ID please.
    Level 99 Player.

I just deleted over 500 people off my neighbor list who no longer play. It took an uncomfortably long time.

I am now looking for ACTIVE neighbors, who are not planning to abandon the game anytime soon, who gift every day and respond to requests.

I don't tip every day, so I don't expect my neighbors to either. I will occasionally tip, however, if I am not working. I ALWAYS gift every neighbor and always respond to requests.

So, please, if you are level 1 -10 and are just playing to achieve goals for other games, just keep scrolling. If you are a serious player, please add me : Amandathornburg

(p.s. I know this is not the right thread but I can't figure out how to post in the add me thread. If someone could help me move this, it would be much appreciated.)

Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-30-17 at 03:32 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi i'm also lvl 99 and looking for new nbr's that gift every day. Tips not realy a must.
    ID. Ali03Jah07

I'll add you guys.

I pick a random basic part to mass gift daily (or goal parts when it's going on). I respond to requests every few hours. Tipping- whenever the mood strikes, usually tip backs from my wall/feed and maybe a round through all my neighbors once or twice a week.

Same here irlanda_c
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Farm Supplier
    I'm the same - I need active neighbours, a lot of mine have stopped playing recently
    I gift basic parts daily and if you ask for a specific part on my wall I will gift whatever you need
    I respond to requests and I try and tip everyone daily, but return tips aren't necessary - I do appreciate if you clear your own tables regularly though!
    If you're actively playing the game, I won't delete you though - even if you gift me croissants

I also play RS and FS daily and have recently started DS

Rhino Keeper
    I am the same way anyone who wants to add go ahead I'll accept

I also am looking for neighbors that gift daily. I do a mass gifting daily but I rarely tip. I return all requests every couple of hours. So if you need a reliable neighbor, add me. I play restaurant story too, so you can add me there also.

Hello, I'm an avid player as well. Level 50 now, but I had to restart the game a while back because of getting a new phone and not having my storm ID set up prior to that. I also play restaurant story!
    Add: breakingalison

I visit/help almost daily (never below 3 SR hearts, myself). I rotate gifts (A-Z) to neighbors with 3/4 SR hearts (I do this before I begin my daily visits). To keep things fair for all my neighbors, I'll only respond to gift requests if you're close enough in the rotation.

I don't require proof (wall/news feed); your SR rating is proof enough.
    Last edited by cakefordinner; 07-09-14 at 07:28 AM.

New Resident
    I am also looking for the same kind of neighbour! Add me: pandamuffinsrv.
    I am level 99 and I gift parts everyday.

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast