Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Please add me. Daily user.
    Last edited by kiwigirl757; 01-03-19 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Add id kiwigirl757

Hey! i used to play and i lost my progress, i installed yesterday n im now lvl 8, so i dont think ill abondon this game any time soon, so is it possable to join. Yes i am prett active.) its really hard to find neighbours bc of my level. My id is bechaforever.

I am looking for neighbors. I have no neighbors and I play everyday. I don't usually tip but sometimes I do. And I always gift you parts that you need. Please add me. (SnekNoodlePopcorn) 😄 Also if you need any specific parts post it on my wall and I will send it to you.

New Resident
    add me please : rocker25

New Resident
    My ID is gemmaKR

New Resident
    I?m new to the Game and cannot find any neighbors please add me. crowdka

ID KLynne423
    I don't often tip but I do play and gift daily.

ID: friarthisbe
    I am a daily player and looking to add players who gift and respond to goal parts daily. I do the same in return. Rarely tip
    Thanks!

ID: mamysohma567
    I am an active player and am looking for neighbors who frequently gift and accept requests as I do the same in return.

Looking for neighbors who tip daily(but obviously I understand some days r crazy and u don't get to it) and gift daily. I switch mass gifts between food and basic parts, and gift goal parts during goals. I like basic parts or food as gifts when a goal is not going on. I ask u just occasionally post on my wall so I see u are still active.
    If it sounds like we would be a good fit feel free to add me: houseforjoy