Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

New Resident
    plz add!!!
    cz414
    ty!!!!!!

New Resident
    pl aplz add me

Farm Supplier
    Looking for friendly neighbors, I gift and accept any and all request. Daily player. I tip when I can. My ID is : mamakittys. I play bakery and restaurant.

Add me

Chaosophia

Add me... I'm a college student. Sometimes I only play on the weekends. I don't tip, but I gift when I can. My twin sister plays, too. She's a college student as well. She plays more often than I do.

1moregift - me
    2moregifts - my sister
    I'm in college. I'm busy. Give me a break! Please!

mommy3at26 please feel free to add. play bakery story, restaurant story, pet shop story, fashion story.

Do not hesitate to add me (menoye1983). I play everyday and always respond on need help neighbour!!
    Thanks 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Hi !

I am a daily player that tip and answer request everyday, and tip on week day. I am looking for active neighbor that gift and answer request too, I don't mind if you don't tip me. I only gift parts.

If you are the same kind of player, add me please : Sabriiinax4

I play Bakery Story and Restaurant Story (Same ID).

THANK YOU

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! I'm looking to fill out my neighborhood on my primary account, plus two baby accounts, with active neighbors who answer requests daily. I play both Bakery and Restaurant, though Bakery is my primary game.

What I Look for in a Neighbor
    • I ask that you are willing to add all 3 accounts, please. We are a package deal.
    • I will only be accepting established players--preferably level 99, but at least level 85 or greater.
    • I ask that you are an active player who checks in at least once or twice a day to gift and return requests.
    • I don't expect that you will visit or tip me. I'm fine with just gifts and requests.
    • I ask that you please gift parts, not food. (I don't expect you to keep track of specific parts just for me. I just ask that you gift parts in general.)
    • If you need to take occasional breaks, I am okay with that as long as you announce your intended absence on your wall, or otherwise communicate it to me.

Am I a Good Fit for You?
    • I am a long-time player who occasionally needs to take breaks due to my work schedule. This amounts to a few months off approximately once every year or two.
    • Requests: I answer requests daily from all 3 accounts in the morning and before bed. Accounts 1 & 3 get checked throughout the day as well.
    • Gifts: I typically gift from all 3 accounts each morning. Once in a great while, if work is hectic, I'll take a short break from one or both of the secondary accounts. This does not happen often. If it's important to you, I'm usually awake to gift 4 to 5 hours after the daily gift clock resets. In the interest of time, I do mass gift. I send basic parts when nothing is going on, and specialty parts when we're building something.
    • Tips: I do not tip. I do occasionally return tips from my primary account's wall, but I won't commit to tipping with any regularity.

If all of the above fits your playstyle, I'd love to have you in the neighborhood!

MissCeara
    MissCeara2
    MissCeara3
    Last edited by MissCeara; 11-13-15 at 08:10 AM.

New Resident
    Plz add me my id is rubaba160