Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

add me daily player thanks

New Resident
    [FONT=Arial Black]Well you have found that person i tip once a month, i gift all the time well if i am playing of course but i relly do play everyday so that should not be a problm, and you can tell what you me to gift, also,i am on level 32 about to be on level 33.[/FONT]

Hello, I am new to bakery story and also play fashion story. Looking for just good neighbors who play the game daily. I visit and gift daily. Please add me Buttefliez3 thanks!

Host(ess)
    Please feel free to add me. USERID is tganfl. I play hourly and gift daily. I tip anyone who tips me. Please gift

Farm Supplier
    Feel free to add me if you gift PARTS ONLY. I gift parts only and respond to all requests daily. NO FOOD GIFTS PLEASE AND THANK YOU. ID is LRF801

135tiger531
    Will tip and gift daily
    I play bakery story, farm story 2 and restaurant story

Hello, I'm looking for level 99 active players, who send gift daily and accept request, but tipping occasionally. I play bakery, restaurant and fashion. My ID lindagangelhoff and lindasg

Thank you all so much for adding me.
    Last edited by lindagangelhoff; 03-28-15 at 08:57 PM.

Please add, i am a daily player.
    jacksonben82

SiriusBlack90
    Daily player level 86

Hi Linda I have 2 RS and 2 BS I SENT already from 2 bakery's will invite from others I'm a daily player but just like u occasionally tipping but always help with goals and I prefer parts no food because we can cook but can't cook parts thank you if u accept my invites and I'm a granny so my �� are==. azorisland and bijou2YOU HAVE A BLESSED EASTER ��������������������������