Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

I am in desperate need of active neighbors. I practically deleted my entire list the last couple days as no one seems to respond to requests or anything anymore aside 1-2 people. Makes doing the quests and timed things very difficult and usually I can't complete them. Please add me. I try to tip and gift daily I don't require tips to be given to me but responding to my material requests would be greatly appreciated!

ID: KagamineLenKyun

New Resident
    Hi im also looking for new neighbors since ilve deleted inactive neighbors. Doesnt tip regularly but gift and send request daily.

Level 40 here.

Id dowra

I need many friends
    I'd:katezolkina

Farm Supplier
    bellaella129 Thanks!

New Resident
    I'm looking for new friends

ID: ladyavada

Aniyahmae55

Level 99 player, looking for other high level nbrs who gift parts daily, no tips required. My device is slow so I don't write on or read my wall. Thanks!

New Resident
    Level 99 player looking for new active neighbors that only send parts and respond to requests. Just cleared a majority of my neighbors due to inactivity.

I gift parts only daily and respond to requests (sometimes everyother day if something comes up.) If you don't tip it's fine because most of the time I don't have time to tip (I will tip if I have time.)

Please add mccown85

*I also play restaurant story if you would like to add me on there as well.*

Academic525. Level 99 and play daily.��

ID ?> catrminnie

tips not required.
    ?•● I'm looking for new active neighbors. gifting&responding to requests is essential. my ID paulinabracho. ●•?