Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

I played this game on my old phone and really got high up there. I couldn't remember my stormID, so I had to start over...but I am a true addict of this game. You can add me Renewed_Joy! I'm not playing to achieve goals and feel I will go past level 10 very soon.

I played this game on my old phone and really got high up there. I couldn't remember my stormID, so I had to start over...but I am a true addict of this game. You can add me Renewed_Joy! I'm not playing to achieve goals and feel I will go past level 10 very soon.

Im always on bakery story, Ill tip and stuff and if you need help unlocking stuff ill help out my ID is chaoticfyre

New Resident
    Looking for neighbors who gift parts not food. I'm always building stoves and need plenty of parts.

My I.d. is Toeby129
    My alternate account is bncdelights

I play bakery and restaurant story on both.

Hello, you can add me! I am in so much love with this game! I'm currently at Level 15 and tip and gift everyday. I send material that's requested as well. Let's be neighbors..my stormid is Renewed_Joy.

Farm Supplier
    need active neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

Farm Supplier
    I don't care about tipping. I accept requests and gift parts daily.

Add me : claudie63
    I need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only especially when there are new goals.
    I don't need tips because i don't have time to tip.

New Resident
    Add me: tahminau1
    I gift daily

Farm Supplier
    Gift goal parts daily, respond to all requests. I don't tip and don't expect you to. Looking for neighbors that gift and respond to requests daily.

My storm8 ID is maesus. Happy baking!

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast