Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Host(ess)
    Id - kj1214
    Need new neighbors who gift goal parts, no food.
    Also answers material requests.

I gift everyone goal parts and parts that are used often every day, I also answer every request. I've been cleaning out my neighbors and need ones who actually help out. Tips aren't required.

Need neighbours who only gift cappuccino/basic parts/new parts/goal parts/oven element.
    I always gift one of those above, response to requests and tip back when I'm tipped. Thanks

Host(ess)
    I would love to have neighbors who gift parts daily! I try to tip every day, but sometimes I'm just too busy to do so that day. I always gift and respond to requests, though!

Add Skilian, parts daily.

1inchminus also can someone tell me how to request items? I need the bag that holds the glimmer Blue dust stuff. I gift and send requested items daily, usually in the middle of the night. This is for castle story.
    Last edited by 1inchminus; 12-12-15 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Stating game

I am a daily player and I gift back and respond to requests daily! Only add me, SYDCAM51400 if you are the same! I also play Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Fashion Story, and Castle Story.

Hello all,

I'm level 99 bakery story. Unable to tip daily due to hectic schedule but I send gifts daily and send all requested parts daily. If you are able to gift and accept requests please add my storm ID LTavon922. Tips aren't required. Thank you

Add me pleeeaaasseee: SimoneKiah

New Resident
    ID - Vixen_

I used to play before and abandoned it, but now the love is back, so willing to gift and tip everyday after work

New Resident
    Storm 8 ID brfcelliot

Will gift when requested but expect gifts back when I request.
    Very active player. Get adding!