Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

calliana1569

lets have fun xD

Add me: JasmineRazta. Only need ACTIVE players that play every day and accept material requests and that tip. 3 star rating and up. DON'T ADD ME IF YOU'RE UNDER LEVEL 50. I'LL REJECT. (got so many requests from level 5-20). I'm level 90. SERIOUS people only don't add me if you're a new player or someone who doesn't accept my requests. Just deleted many neighbors...
    Last edited by Jasminerazta; 09-24-16 at 02:07 PM.

New Resident
    Add tete3611
    Level 99
    I am an active player who mainly gift and answer requests. Tipping is not a priority but I will tip a little. I love to decorate my bakery so add me if you are the same or even aren't!

I am a active player, level 99, play daily, gifts and accept request. I don't tip, sorry! Add me: farfromhaven
    Last edited by farfromhaven; 09-16-16 at 05:27 AM.

Host(ess)
    ID Vonken

New Resident
    Please add: ngryan321
    Daily player

temerity380
    Level 99
    Gift part items daily

Farm Supplier
    This is me. I don't mind if you don't even gift me every day as long as you respond to parts requests. That's literally the only thing I require - I don't need a list of things you must do, a specific star rating, 3 references and a blood sample. I'm a super low maintenance neighbor

I might tip maybe one person a week when my finger slips on the "Visit" instead of "Gift" button and I figure. "Hey I'm already here may as well tip..."

I gift daily and always respond to requests.

Host(ess)
    After deleting inactive neighbours I have two friends left! Help, help!!! I rarely tip but I respond to requests and mass gift parts. I love decorating. Level 43.

I play Castle Story, L42, and Fantasy Forest, L22, too (same deal - respond to requests, return gifts and rarely visit).

Jetzin

PS - some posts seem to say that you can't respond to a request after sending gifts. Is this true? I'll have to change my style if so.

Hi also need new neighbors. I don't tip but I gift nearly everday. I don't gift food only parts. My storm id is OrionBassC