Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Add for gifts and parts Suzannadriana

Pls add shutupbrenda

Farm Supplier
    Please add efoote

New Resident
    Looking for neighbors who gift or tip daily so I know you?re active! Add TKgames2 thnx

Getting back into the game after a break.

Looking for goal playing neighbors.

add mrsmcghee33107

New Resident
    Looking for active neighbors who tip OR gift daily so I know you?re active. Been playing since 2014 on this account and 2010 on my other. This account ID TKgames2. Thanks again.

3-4 star neighbors!!! ( I DONT ACCEPT 0-2 HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND), (you dont have to leave a post on wall)

please have your GIFT preference on your wall or write it on my wall!! (i can not stress this enough it is highly aggravating when neighbors dont let me know what gift they want and then complain when i send them random gifts, please lets avoid this from the start and make it easier on the both of us) : D

Im also looking for neighbors who do goals! plus actively respond to all request sent out!! (I will do the same)
    if thats you add me
    ID antihunnie

ID: wtnvbakery - Lvl 99

Looking for neighbors that does not care about tipping and follow every events.

Things I do:
    1) Mass Tip when event requested (my star will went up to 3 on those moment)
    2) Gift new parts on event and old parts on non-event period daily
    3) No individual or specific gifting - first 4 days of event I gift the first two new parts and remaining days for the last two new parts
    4) I reply to all gift requests
    5) I don't left message on wall often

I check every neighbor to see if they are making event oven before removing inactive players. Star level does not mean anything to me. Do not expect daily tipping.

Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    ID robind30

Looking for daily players who gift parts and accept requests. I don't care about tips.

I'm a silent tip backer who gifts parts, accepts requests and plays daily. I've played for ten+ years and would like neighbors who don't plan on quitting any time soon.

Feel free to add me ID ShadowLimit99