Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Add me

Add me: danni31love or it is danni3love

Add me LacKerZ

Farm Supplier
    Add beachinhawaii and/or iridescentunicorn. Not a daily tipper except for those who post on my wall. Others I just tip when I have time. Usually i have 2-3 ⭐️. However I gift right at the reset time every day (mass gifting goal parts or random part/food if not in a goal) and respond to requests fairly quickly.

New Resident
    Hi! Add vradica

Im not super social as in leaving messages everyday or tipping because I'm busy with work but I check regularly on recipes and requests, I also gift goal parts everyday (unless you have reached daily max) so yeah! I'm the silent type of player. Feel free to add me!

New Resident
    hey level 99 here. I make sure to gift everyday but I tip whenever I get time.You can post whatever you need on my wall and I'll send you so. I play restaurant story as well. ID: Suha Amina

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by amandathornburg View Post
    Level 99 Player.

I just deleted over 500 people off my neighbor list who no longer play. It took an uncomfortably long time.

I am now looking for ACTIVE neighbors, who are not planning to abandon the game anytime soon, who gift every day and respond to requests.

I don't tip every day, so I don't expect my neighbors to either. I will occasionally tip, however, if I am not working. I ALWAYS gift every neighbor and always respond to requests.

So, please, if you are level 1 -10 and are just playing to achieve goals for other games, just keep scrolling. If you are a serious player, please add me : Amandathornburg

(p.s. I know this is not the right thread but I can't figure out how to post in the add me thread. If someone could help me move this, it would be much appreciated.)

Add me I play daily unless traveling, I tip sometimes but gift daily and do challenges

Hi all i need to friends id bgur78n

Level 99 player looking for friends who do goals and gifts! Tips not necessary (I am not good at keeping up). Please add AngelxOxBabiie

PookiePiePrincess and Sweet_Dreams
    I play daily, but I do not tip daily. Always mass gift and respond to requests