Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Rhino Keeper
    I'm playing Dragon Story,need neighbors for more maps you don't have to gift gold or visit! Just need lots of maps yikes lol! You can add me my I'd jao1961

bluevalentine_

add me please

My ID : shiningtoday

Gift everyday and tip only to 3 stars and people who tip back.
    Prefer parts for gift (:

Hi there, its cookie monster. I am starting all over again from scratch (after reaching level 99 I got bored lol). So have decided to open another account. Although I am only level 6, I am looking for players who are level 80 and above ONLY. Sorry but I am being strict on this as I don't want to add newbies only to find they have quit halfway through the game.

As my cookie monster account neighbours know, I gift basic parts daily and always gift new part during updates/goals. I also action all materials requests on a daily basis. Please do not invite me if you need tipping. As I don't tip (due to family and work commitments). So I would love neighbours for my new account who have the same/similar playing style... i.e are non tippers who gift parts only and action requests on a daily basis.

*** Currently NOT accepting any more neighbours as I now have enough. Thank you. ***
    Last edited by littleninja88; 12-10-15 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Now have enough nbrs.

Add me: cakes_world i gift daily and always reply to requests!

Farm Supplier
    Add cleodux
    Gift, do request daily and hourly😂. I tip if i have time only.
    I am level 99 that just start play again. I dont care about tip. Just need help for goal. 😙
    Add if our playing style the same.

New Resident
    I don't tip daily, but I do gift daily, and respond to your requests as well.
    Add me pleasee : )

ID: MADDY612

ID: Meranda9514

I'm on bakery and resturaunt story.

Looking for active but low-key neighbors (introverts welcome!).

I don't care if you tip me, I tip a couple times a week (usually enough to keep my rating at 2), always grant mats requests, and don't care if you ever read or post on my wall. I gift almost every day, and usually check a few times a day for requests. I gift cappuccino when there's no active goal.

Feel free to add me if this sounds like an ok neighbor! id = missquas

If you aren't uptight, don't treat the game like a job, and always grant materials requests regardless of START RATINGS (no star snobs!), feel free to add me as a neighbor!

Rhino Keeper
    Add Tammybfarm .. I need neighbors who gift gold in dragon story and gems in home design, fantasy story. I play bakery, restaurant, fashion and pet stories also.