Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

New Resident
    I'm goal oriented add me, herba6955 I send what I receive. I hope others do the same.

New Resident
    ID: Briseisx

Looking for active neighbors who would help me with my goals and give back to them as well!!!

At both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story

Add me : watsup813
    Add me : khooly59

Both account at level 99 and response to gift request every day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amandathornburg View Post
    Level 99 Player.

I just deleted over 500 people off my neighbor list who no longer play. It took an uncomfortably long time.

I am now looking for ACTIVE neighbors, who are not planning to abandon the game anytime soon, who gift every day and respond to requests.

I don't tip every day, so I don't expect my neighbors to either. I will occasionally tip, however, if I am not working. I ALWAYS gift every neighbor and always respond to requests.

So, please, if you are level 1 -10 and are just playing to achieve goals for other games, just keep scrolling. If you are a serious player, please add me : Amandathornburg

(p.s. I know this is not the right thread but I can't figure out how to post in the add me thread. If someone could help me move this, it would be much appreciated.)

Hi! I just sent you an invite! I have 2 neighbors with whom I swap gifts daily & am looking for a loyal 3rd. I don?t usually tip, but you can count on me for gifts! 🎁

Farm Supplier

Add me

Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    Hi! I just sent you an invite! I have 2 neighbors with whom I swap gifts daily & am looking for a loyal 3rd. I don?t usually tip, but you can count on me for gifts! 
    Efoote

Add me: kristalynn0823 (I don't have access to the forum to that account but it's what I use to play all my games on)!!

ID: pearsondjakob
    Just got back into the game after about 6 years... a lot has changed. Trying to study the game and its mechanics so I?m not as active at tipping or reading walls. Please don?t send me food. Ill gift what you request.

Claire1745. Gift daily (goal parts when goal is active, oven element or occasionally cappuccino between goals). Respond to part requests several times daily. Rarely tip. High level players only please.

New Resident
    add me, dotayo still active 7-2019

Add me: ajgirl9