Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Add me Tracey7d

Violet0220 I can't tip daily but I gift and send requests.

New Resident
    id : MustefK

Add all 3 of my bakeries.... SWEETPEA6645. PARIS66. MS6645
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Farm Supplier
    Hello. I'm Lvl 99 around since the start. Looking for Lvl 50+ neighbors that gift new goal parts followed by the classics. & accept daily Requests. ID is mixxed.

I don't require tips, star rating or wall posts as I can see tip/gift in Message > News.

I'm a busy adult myself so I know how precious time can be. To gauge if you are active instead of star rating, I visit monthly/bi-monthly to see if the current (or previous) goal appliances are around.
    If your bakery is cluttered I may miss them and accidentally remove you. My apologizes.

Below you can find more specifics about my style of play/prefs.

- I keep the most recent goal in the top right corner where the game opens so you can see if I am active.

- I mass gift new parts during goals, basic/classic parts otherwise.
    If you like to ask for specifics adding me is a waste of your time. I just don't have time for that and will ignore it.
    If you send me food I will delete you.

- I rarely tip.
    It's just too time consuming with RL responsibilities taking precedence of that time in my day.

- If you like to tip, thank you but I don't always clear my tables daily b/c time.
    I have mostly like minded neighbors on that regard so its not been a problem, and I have a big rectangle of tables in the center just for tippers. Clearly visible as not to be confused with empty counters like some bakeries.
    Last edited by mixxed; 04-02-19 at 05:29 AM.

Also need neighbors to replace one's no longer playing. I don't tip except when goals require it but I mass gift every day and reply to requests daily. Please add Carousel32 in BS and RS (but especially BS as I am seriously running out of active neighbors there). Thank you.

New Resident
    Add me on bakery story! I'm very active! I can send you parts thanks

Farm Supplier
    Looking for CAPPUCCINO neighbours, and those who gift PARTS DURING GOAL.

I have mastered all my ovens so I'm not looking to build appliances except for when a new goal begins. I see no point in stocking loads of parts 'just in case I need them' when they could be C500 cappuccino instead. So I'm looking for neighbours who help out with gifting goal parts for the first 10 days of the goal but then gift cappuccino the rest of the time. Must be low-maintenance. I tip once in a blue moon and am usually on 0-star. I'm active on the game everyday and answer all material requests. Add: TinkFaintree and ParfaitDAmour.

New Resident
    Hi. I have the same challenge as I regularly play the game and some of my current neighbors aren't. I always send gifts and respond to materials/goal requests. Pls add me.

Bakery story ID: nojyam
    Restaurant story ID: jonmathmay

Thanks!

same here, please add me ID sugarsugarz
    I don't tip daily (only when am free from my real life dailies), also I only gift parts and no custom request, sorry
    Thanks