Page 39 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

New Resident
    Hey, returning player starting from scratch, need lots of new neighbours please! Will gift items and accept requests daily.

Id: Megotchi

New Resident
    Would like someone to gift and I'll return.

nurnz69

hi guys, i gift parts only - goal parts or oven element - every day, and i'd love to add some neighbors who do the same. i tend to hold on to requests until reset so i can double up on the requested item, mass gift otherwise, and i also tip pretty regularly, but if you don't that's cool! as long as you send parts and respond to requests, i'd love to be neighbors, so add me~ stuckinatimeloop

New Resident
    Add me rasheez. Daily player

Executive Chef
    Looking for oven element / cappuccino / current part gifters please! I mostly do OEs, but do gift capp sometimes to mix it up. Unless there's a new oven part, then it's that for a couple days. Please add fourspoons and/or twoforks (and not twospoons, where I have too many neighbors) thank you!

I gift parts & accept request daily. Tipping not required and I don't tips or clear my tips. Please feel free to add me, if you play similar like me or don't mind my hassle-free playing style. [Note: Only accept players who are level 50 & above only!]

ID: minidemon88

Thank you!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Monica561 3-4 star

I mass gift everytime I open the game hahaha, it sort off became a routine. I usually tip later in the game, I really want to keep a 4 star rating daily. I was gone from Bakery Story for a while but now I'm back and probably stronger than before Usually I help and send request materials and I rarely ask for materials but I'm planning on doing in the next few days. Good Luck and keep on baking.

Storm8 ID: amazingfabio

Fashion Designer
    Gift parts only, I never accept food or return food. Answer requests daily, gift daily. Visits not promised nor needed (time consuming ).

If good, pls add kat8rose lvl 99 also on restaurant story

PLS don't send add if you will send food gifts, ty!

New Resident
    Looking for active players, who will gift. I gift daily and tip.
    ~ Not big on food gifts.

Please add: Maiij