Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Add me, I accept material requests and gift. I'm on bakery story and restaurant story everyday. MasterNugget

New Resident
    I am in desperate need for neighbors for current goal. I answer request and try to gift according to your needs. I don't care if you are a daily tipper. Please add ID: Gudrix.

I gift every day and respond to all request for specific items. I try to tip when I remember, or when I've been tipped. I'm level 99 and my ID is: HowlingEcho88

Looking for new neighbors, I do not discriminate based on "status". I regularly play, and will return favors!
    Add mstrickland93, please😊

Rhino Keeper
    Need neighbors who do goals and gift goal parts DAILY and answer gift requests DAILY and I will do the same.
    I don't care about tipping and I generally don't tip unless I have to for a goal.

If you enjoy building goal appliances then we're good for each other!

Thank you.

Add me please I tip and gift daily and will respond to requests fairly quickly
    ID - JustinJustinA

Thanks

I play daily & check my messages often through out the day. I send a daily part & fill request. I do not have time to tip. If you do the same, pleas add:

cannolilady

id: signupme

online everyday thank you

New Resident
    i gift everyday, wanting people to help out with requests and stuff, i play everyday
    emmafizio

Host(ess)
    I DO NOT TIP so you never have to tip me either. I do log in most days, accept Parts requests & Gift you back whatever Part you gift me. Please NO FOOD gifts and also please don?t add me if you barely check in to play/gift/accept Parts requests. If we have the same playing style please add GP1988