Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Add me Bonds Backery 007blockhead 😊😊

Id: prettyrhythmn

ID: ElisaBetBeth

I'm a daily player who will gift parts and tips daily. Looking for same. I'm new but I will level up fast and I like to see cool bakeries. Add helainawilk!

New Resident
    Add me: bonbonoj
    I'll gift everyday and always check & give to whoever requested specific gifts/items. Aside from that i'll just try to stick to newer appliances if you dont ask for anything.. or food if you want that sort of thing. :^)
    Might tip but im sorta lazy. Only just started playing again (started 2012) so not 4 stars yet, or too high lvl, but i've got plans!! : D

Hi, I'm a player who gifts & accepts requests daily. I just don't have time to tip. If you're looking for a good neighbour feel free to add me. ID: stephking79

Farm Supplier
    need active neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

I gift parts and answer material requests daily. I don't tip.
    Looking for the same.
    I'm level 99 and looking for longtime players who have/will remain in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    If your looking for an active daily gifter, then add me, been playing since game started.

Farm Supplier
    I am a daily player, Level 99. I gift parts and reply to material requests everyday. I do not tip everyday...maybe once a week. Please add me...MAnesi.