Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

SWEETPEA6645 pls add me on BS and RS
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

New Resident
    I play RS and BS, off and on all day, every day, usually late into the night! Lol..Im retired and its fun. I do all goals on my two larger accounts, gift and return requests promptly. I have carpal tunnel, recent surgeries and nerve damage in my arms so tipping is hard for me to do. I always post this when asking for new neighbors, yet I am still questioned why Im not tipping and sometimes rudely told Im being deleted for not tipping. I really need neighbors who do the goals and gift goal parts. When there's no goal, Im okay with whatever you prefer to send. If you need something please send me a request, I will gladly send it asap! Please add me if you are okay with me not tipping! Thank you! berryz61

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a longtime player who just returned. I'm level 99 and looking for some active neighbors above level 80 please.

I have a relaxed playstyle. I mass gift daily (usually a goal part when applicable, otherwise a random part), and check the game to respond to requests a few times a day. I tip if I have time and desire, but I'm not a committed tipper, nor do I expect you to be.

If it sounds like we're a good match, please add MissCeara. Thank you!
    ♥ I'M JUST HERE TO MAKE THINGS SYMMETRICAL ♥
    LEVEL 99 IN BOTH BS & RS | PLAYING SINCE 2010

New Resident
    New to game...need neighbors

Feel free to send a request: kristiekins BS & RS.
    I gift daily (goal and then random parts). You can gift whatever 😊

I always respond to requests, but I don?t tip or expect to be tipped. I don?t gift wall requests,It takes too much time. 😊

New Resident
    ditto. pls add me: pluralrae. i also respond to requests multiple times daily, gift parts daily, but tip only when i can.

please add estellebakes, gifting daily~

Add me : claudie63
    I need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only , especially when there are new goals.
    I don't need tips because i don't have time to tip.

Add me: damasiniestra
    I'm a daily gamer, gift part and accept requests to make goals.
    I don't tip ever.

I'm looking for active players.

Add Me: dancer3177
    I'm a daily player. I'm looking for active players. I don't tip.