Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384

Thread: Looking for active neighbors who gift everyday. Tipping not required

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant Story avtively everyday. Please add all my accounts.

Main: nyghtdreamer
    Others: nyghtouts, nyghtouts2, lovelee00

No demanding neighbors please. ☺️

Hey everyone please add me on Bakery story! I don?t tip everyday but gift everyday! Have a good day!

Add chester711

Rhino Keeper
    Level 99 need neighbors who will help with goals and send goals parts! Accepting anyone as long as you are active! Tipping is not required. Add me: KeiYos

Are used to play this game all the time and decided to reinstall it today I have to start over. I am looking for friends to add me and I plan to stay active in the community. Username is bgjacobstein. Please feel free to add me! 🥰

Looking for neighbours to send and receive gifts and requests. Tipping not important. Add me on MG_Goodies

New Resident
    Please food only
    Abd83

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaoCAROL View Post
    BS & RS : ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    FS: ⭐⭐⭐ (just started playing in less than a week)

Will send Cappuccino / Stew / Contrast Pumps everyday, unless you request something as a gift. I'm active and always respond to material request whenever I'm playing. Because I almost broke my thumbs by tipping and writing on all of my neighbors' wall the last time....., all I can promise you that I'll try to leave tips on your table, especially if you post on my wall or when I see you tipped me on my news feed.

Ditto! Please add mrsmickie

New Resident
    'm active and will respond to all material requests! I will tip daily buy most likely won't post. Please add me. Mrsmickies is my id

Host(ess)
    Hi lv99 tipping not required plz add me!
    chaj2

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384