Thread: Kingdom Goal - Of Tablets and Telescopes

New Resident

Question Kingdom Goal - Of Tablets and Telescopes

Hi!
    I'm not sure if this issue has already been posted; if it has I apologize for the repeat!

I just received 'Of Tablets and Telescopes' as a goal (where you need to collect 1 Silver Ore, 1 Mermaid Scale, and 1 Jewels).

I currently have 24 Silver Ore, 13 Mermaid Scales, and 10 Jewels; however when I tap on my blue book in the top-left hand corner and then tap on this specific goal, I have no option/green button to use/give any of these materials, even though I already have plenty to give.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did I miss something? Is this possibly a glitch with the recent update?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Sorry, I don't remember this goal but it is possible that the goal is to 'collect'. Inventory doesn't count. As you collect these items the goal will be ticked off.

New Resident
    I've realized, while continuing to play, that it is a 'collect' goal.
    It says that I have to collect Jewels by picking a rocks. I just collected a Jewels by picking at a rock, but it didn't count!
    So now am I going to have to buy a Rock Outcropping so I can try and get another Jewels?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 100eme View Post
    I've realized, while continuing to play, that it is a 'collect' goal.
    It says that I have to collect Jewels by picking a rocks. I just collected a Jewels by picking at a rock, but it didn't count!
    So now am I going to have to buy a Rock Outcropping so I can try and get another Jewels?
    That is strange, I wouldn't think you need to buy a new rock for any jewels to count. If you just collected one in the game it should have counted. Sorry, no idea.

Rhino Keeper
    Try force closing before you buy. Sometimes the collect doesnt count for unknown reasons, but when you force close it does count. Cant really explain it.