Thread: Facebook can't connect

New Resident

Facebook can't connect

I can't connect to Facebook. I get the approval window in Facebook from dragon story. But when i click it, i get a white window with cancel in the left upper corner. I tried to remove and trying to link ingame again. But i still get the same window and can't connect the game.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about that! Could you double check and make sure you are using the correct log in for Facebook?

Additionally, you can try multiple ways to log in. If you do not have the Facebook app installed, you will be directed to a web browser to log into Facebook. If you do have the app installed, the app will appear and it will ask you to authorize the game to connect.

Please try both and see if that will fix your issue. Please let us know if this works for you.

New Resident
    No, tried it but still the same result. White screen with cancel at the top. The game is displayed at my apps in Facebook but isn't connected through Facebook because the menu ingame still says log in with Facebook.

Executive Chef
    When trying to connect to Facebook through Dragon Story, does it open in your Facebook App or does it open in the Safari browser for you?

New Resident
    It opens in safari, but i have the Facebook app installed

I too can not connect. To facebook it will open ap but only has a white screen have waited over a hour and still the same

New Resident
    Me too. Facebook opens in the app, but I see just a white window. The only thing I can do is close this window with the "abbrechen"- button.

New Resident
    Same here .. I cannot connect to FB in any of my Team Lava games! Always gives me a blanc page with the only option to cancel. Pity.

Fashion Designer
    Late to the party but I just noticed the same problem. I get this screen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	703C72AA-5607-4860-A9DA-41C3D1426019.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	54657
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.