Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: July sneak peak? New update this week?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sprisbakery View Post
    Guys, i need help... New to forum so duuno where to post questions...
    Just completed my Gazebo with all your help ... So a big thanku to all the players here..
    M on lvl 40 and stuck with alchemy adamant quest line: what does it matter which requires 5 golden nuggets..

I got one recently and bought one.. But still 3 more to go... Any suggestions Where do i get it from?

Also, at present i have 430 gems. So any suggestions as to what should i buy?
    Barracks for 360 gems
    Living tree, magic fruit tree, sapling tree or any other tree. ( note: I have fruit trees)
    Any dragon? ( i hav one basic dragon)
    Sheep ? ( one black and one white recently bought)
    Halloween habitat which gives fruits
    Mermaid pond
    Fish market ( note: already hav 13-14 ponds)

I have two of each wizard schools and glimmerdust trove..

Please suggest as to what to buy or should i save gems for later use?

Thanks in advance also if in need of neighbours please add me
    Am eager to see ppls replies. I am keeping 385 gems in case I need some "urgently". Spent 15 on 3 cloths as I had no chance of getting all the wool in time for gazebo.
    Invite sent, play a lot ( understatement!)
    Question: Should I buy an expensive alicorn? Is it worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Wow! Impressive. Are people taking their stocks down to zero? I'm keeping at least 80 glimmerbits on hand at all times, and I wonder what would happen if I took all those down to zero and cooked up what I have. Do you think we'll need those in the future? I'm just wondering what the strategy is people are using. I've done 12 inscriptions so far, but I bought the 5. Am I being too conservative with my stock? Thoughts? Feedback?
    Geez QZ, you really are a tightwad, LOL.

Use 'em. They will come back over time. I only keep 15 glimmer bits on hand any time. As soon as they both are 15 or above, I'm at the greenhouse making seeds. When seeds are 13 or above, I'm back at the greenhouse again making plants. Still only have 7 inscriptions for sister sister, since the start of the give 5 quest. Not making tickets until I have the magic number for all 5.

I did have a longer reply in store, as some seem to be paid by the words in their post, but decided to keep the response at a mini novel only.

If you like I can bore you with my stats for the last month. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Just completed my Gazebo with all your help ... So a big thanku to all the players here..
    M on lvl 40 and stuck with alchemy adamant quest line: what does it matter which requires 5 golden nuggets..

I got one recently and bought one.. But still 3 more to go... Any suggestions Where do i get it from?

Barracks for 360 gems
    Living tree, magic fruit tree, sapling tree or any other tree. ( note: I have fruit trees)
    Mermaid pond

What I think you shouldn't buy unless gems are positively spilling over and you're worried you will accidentally speed something up:
    Halloween habitat (not useful if you have trees)
    Sheep (I also have one black and one white and those keep me topped up on wool most of the time along with my stables)
    Dragon (One is enough for scales as well for me)
    Fish market
    Magic fruit tree
    Alicorn (unless its on sale and you want one for your collection)

What sounds useful?:
    Barracks (I don't have one, but it may help the "stress" during random drop limited time quests. A tip I've read before: don't buy it unless you can make two feasts per day in your kitchens.... that's probably not accurate, but I can't remember sorry )
    Living Tree
    Maple tree (do you have one?)
    Mermaid pond

Anything to help your personal frustrating resource.

Jennerwein1 do you have both wizard schools? Get those first. My alicorn is actually always on standby for update day since I worry I won't be able to finish the quests... so its kind of wasted... don't be like me haha. Anyways, it's not a reliable source of energy in the way the wizard schools are.
    Last edited by faeriedust; 07-07-14 at 08:53 AM.

Executive Chef

Barracks for 360 gems
    Mermaid pond

Gold nuggets come from both types of mines as well as piles of rocks.

You are going to need 40 mithril (well, actually 39) in the near future for your current quest. Mithril dragon may be worth a look.

You didn't mention if you had a manticore as you'll need a bunch of whiskers in your current quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    I did have a longer reply in store, as some seem to be paid by the words in their post, but decided to keep the response at a mini novel only.

Cheers
    Outhouse, loved this part of your reply. there are some posts that I just skip over because, while I am a fast reader, reading them takes all day as I get older. Though it DOES pass the time till I get bits for sister sister ��.
    Then there are the long ones with lists. Those are sometimes helpful.
    Then again, I just feel jealous when QZ specifies the number of feasts she has. Ha ha.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Hi, can we get some July sneak peak since it is July..?

Also, TL can you share some details for the summer? I bet you go on Holidays as well so would you keep regular weekly updates on Summer or not?

(Perhaps, you give us another long term goal?)

Should we get another update this week?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Sure. We've got Fortune Teller updates, a new Caravan (with much better rewards than the usual Caravans ), and the continuation of some Faerie storylines coming up this month!
    Original question has been answered and now the thread has gone off topic. Closing Thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345