Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Sparkler Dragon - 7-4-2014 REMOVED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Dragon Update: Sparkler Dragon - 7-4-2014 REMOVED

8 hours

While many celebrations involve huge, spectacular fireworks, the most fun you can have is with a brightly colored sparkler in your hand. Whether by writing your name with the light trail, or drawing designs on the ground with the sparks, these fun sticks are sure to brighten up your night. Now you can bring the fun of these celebrations to your island with the cute and spunky Sparkler Dragon in Dragon Story!

Fire and fireworks combo

Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    whoooooo just breed this got it first try using firework and mirage 8 hours so fast breed yippee good luck everyone
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-18-14 at 12:57 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    another Fairy's style dragon?

New Resident
    Yeah I know ....excited for it

Executive Chef
    Omg!!!!! This dragon is sooooo beautiful and lovely I really want this dragon 💗💗💗

Fashion Designer
    OOOH so beautiful I hope it isn't limited

New Resident
    Ikr
    Do any of u have it

Fashion Designer
    I am so obsessed. There are too many that I want at this point that I still haven't gotten!!! Ahhhh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I am so obsessed. There are too many that I want at this point that I still haven't gotten!!! Ahhhh!

You need therapy, woman!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    You need therapy, woman!
    Lol....I also need to calm down... TL has been great by keeping customers happy with continuous new releases but it's hard to keep up...I have changed my strategy a bit to only go for dragons I reeeeally want focusing on limited ones. It's become rare to breed the collections like Zodiac, Gemstone, Tropical etc..

Being on Android we only have one breeding den...I have learned to pick & choose..
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post

Being on Android we only have one breeding den...I have learned to pick & choose..
    One breeding den is all anyone has......

Many of the "new dragons" are TL's way of giving a dragon with a specific color make-up to "newer" players who did not get a previously limited dragon with those particular colors. They may look different (or slightly different) but they are essentially the same dragon. One red/white/blue is pretty much interchangeable with another red white and blue.

Concentrate on specific "families" and "types" and colors, less on the "appearance" or "need" to collect them all, and you will limit the anxiety, frustration and desperation to get any specific dragon.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast