Thread: How do I use boosts?

Rhino Keeper

How do I use boosts?

It says to use the boosts before the game starts & I can't figure out how to do it. I have 38 lightning bolts & tried everything to use them. Can anyone help?
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

The tip says "Don't forget to buy extra boosts before a game". You can purchase more Boosts by exiting a room and tapping the Boosts Icon (image of wooden crate) at the bottom right corner. There you can purchase more Boosts before entering a room and playing.

The only way to use these Boosts is in the game. After entering a room, at the top right corner, the bar will fill as you get more daubs. Each time the bar fills up, it will add another level of charge. Fully charged Boosts are more effective! The number next to the Boost box will tell you how many Boosts you have that you can use in the game. Hope this helps answer your question!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok....I think I got it but I have clicked on that & all around it while the game us loading, when the game starts & while the countdown of bingos are at 20 and lower & nothing happens.

The wait time for tickets is so long so I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Thx!
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.