Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strategies for leveling up resource buildings

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMakeBelieve View Post
    Always upgrade your resources buildings. In the long run it will help to maintain supplies at the highest levels and save you the grief that so many players express during the timed events. I am currently building my gazebo stress-free!
    Thank you for offering your experience. I'm a builder and upgraded too, but also spend coins on expansions. Perhaps that is a downfall for growth. For example, can't get past one quest because I don't have an apple tree to make the 2 pies for Griselda. At a crossroads. How to approach ... Spend dollars on gems to get apple tree? I'll check to see I&D there is a thread for that one.
    I have appreciated everyone's input here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesakick View Post
    Thank you for offering your experience. I'm a builder and upgraded too, but also spend coins on expansions. Perhaps that is a downfall for growth. For example, can't get past one quest because I don't have an apple tree to make the 2 pies for Griselda. At a crossroads. How to approach ... Spend dollars on gems to get apple tree? I'll check to see I&D there is a thread for that one.
    I have appreciated everyone's input here.
    Not necessarily a new person (viewing) the forum. However, your post log suggests that. My advice:

1. Read ALL threads, that's how I learnt so much. Even the specific goals from a year back. People on this forum are super helpful most of the time.

2. Bite the bullet, buy an apple tree. Otherwise you could be waiting an infinity to progress. Not sure of what else is on store, but at least the tree will give golden apples if you need them.

Good luck. Cheers

My options are my own, I am not affiliated in any way with TL. I cannot help with drops, nor can I influence other posters smart Alec comments

Rhino Keeper
    There is also the fruit trade that is not worth anything, but may drop apples.

Oh, and outhouse, I actually DO think you have pull with others. Hee hee hee. Msybe skippy can bring lifesakick some apples...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Thanks, I got both sawmills to lv. 3 but might just focus on getting wizzard schools up to 3 or so cause they give more energy.
    I need to build a cathedral and amphitheater (micro managing) to get to Sabrina.... But what's up w/ needing 70 FUR!?!
    The gazebo thing wiped me out and not a skunkupine in sight!

I feel ya tho on the magic cement I'm terrified of having to make them...lol

I'm at Chill out potion for Thurston...... Arg... Rat tails gone.
    fairy magic.....all fairy jars gone for gazebo too
    And friendly skunkupine......did I mention I haven't seen a beastie or troll for about two days now. I would love for it to start raining trolls boars or beasts

But yeah, really good to know that the sawmills don't give more. Anyone else have a different experience?

I'm playing for the longterm and really active, could use some super active neighbors to trade for furs.....Id: reliquary
    I have not upgraded much either, not enough bang for the buck. I did build 2 of each :bakery,forge and workshop. Helps a lot. Upgraded the towers/ spires for royal points.
    You can play those games in the quest book for gems and then buy the darn apple tree. (I might get another one, sooooo slow, and still no golden apple!)
    It seems I have read somewhere that you get more beasties if you have more hearts. I try to keep at 4 and get them ALL the time. (Lvl 29.9999) 😉
    Have sent invite (Jennerwein1). I, too am looking for active neighbors, I play several times a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all you gals/guys for all the insightful advice

I got my cathedral and amphitheater built in 3 days due to all the beams and blocks I saved not upgrading. But yeah, the best advice above is just enjoying the gameplay I've been blasting along and loving every great sigh I have after getting a goal accomplished, still trying to keep all inventory above 30 and reading ahead for all the future requirements.....I don't want the game to end and love just geeking out on the math of it all

I did buy an apple tree, wizard schools and an alicorn for each day of the week. If energy is the currency of this game,I'll play(pay)along...it's rad! I do calculate the real money costs of each item and and how much in the long run it will help ie. provide me a pleasurable pastime.

Sir piggy is worth it(if that is what the g.apple is for) he drops once an hour, and is always a priority to keep fed cause of his random gifts....it always makes me smile when he drops wood beams....a lantern!?!....or 3 waters!?! piggy water lol!

And keep those social hearts up, my theory is that if you are not using your 10 free energy from visiting neighbors (at least one heart) you probably are not very active anymore. I want to be able to give bonuses to all my neighbors and visit them everyday

Red face Thank You!

Really appreciate your feedback and as new as I am to forums, will do my utmost best!
    BTW, one of the quests gifted an apple tree!!! Wheeee!!!!
    Enjoying Castle Story every day and meeting all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Not necessarily a new person (viewing) the forum. However, your post log suggests that. My advice:

1. Read ALL threads, that's how I learnt so much. Even the specific goals from a year back. People on this forum are super helpful most of the time.

2. Bite the bullet, buy an apple tree. Otherwise you could be waiting an infinity to progress. Not sure of what else is on store, but at least the tree will give golden apples if you need them.

Good luck. Cheers

My options are my own, I am not affiliated in any way with TL. I cannot help with drops, nor can I influence other posters smart Alec comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesakick View Post

Really appreciate your feedback and as new as I am to forums, will do my utmost best!
    BTW, one of the quests gifted an apple tree!!! Wheeee!!!!
    Enjoying Castle Story every day and meeting all of you.
    Congrats on the tree and accepted. Enjoy. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12