Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: ABC of general information

Nightclub Owner
    I've added a link to this to the reference thread
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Awesome list! Thanks for taking the time to make it. Adding on to it, the Mermaid Pond drops every 5 hours. It's also missing the Bush, but I don't keep any in my kingdom and don't recall their drop time or items.

Fashion Designer
    I love this ABC! Thanx, Dabag!

An addition: I wanted to check the size of the Bluebell Faerie Flower. I also miss other new faerie stuff like the the other flower / harp /path.
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Your welcome EBJW. thanks for mentioning sizing

decorations: usually posted with whatever goal/quest line
    I just added the sizes to the Castle story Goals thread (text version)chain 21-2 & 21-3
    thanks again

hope to have all the sizing for this thread too.
    Last edited by Dabag; 12-21-14 at 02:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    in response to Post #22 by carpalia - added the reset time of 5hrs

I do not have the multi color hedge - so, I also did not know the reset time , finally found it in sabrinashal's update listing
    Last edited by Dabag; 08-29-14 at 12:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Fashion Designer
    I use.this a lot ... Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Thank you kat8rose

just updated the list, if you think of anything that you want to add
    let me know
    dabag

Executive Chef
    Thank you Dabag for this impressive work !

I don't know if this helps
    I got two boxes today from adventures:
    1- ( Barracks) Skunkupine trap from Hunt the roaming Bandits.
    2- ( Queen's Court) White Cow from Dark Caves.
    Thank you again for your Work and Also SW.
    You both are writing the "CS Comprehensive and full Guide" Hats off for the great work! 👏👏👏👏
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Host(ess)
    I will add information on the drops received from different adventures: (not complete. ...feel free to add to them)

Search the Ancient Vault - drops: super glue, jewels, silver ore, energy, fancy block, earth wisp, fancy beam, orange tree, white cow, gems, lady finverra statue, candlesticks, fire brick, fountain, scarecrow, dragon statue, overgrown bench, anvil

Hunt Roaming Bandits - drops: super glue, jewels, silver ore, white cow, lemon tree, truffles, prime cuts, royal beam, royal block, wisp lantern, pig, black cow, gems, skunkupine trap, column blueprint, feeding trough

Explore Dark Caves - drops: earth wisp, wood beam, energy, enchanted beam, royal block, glimmer dust, silver ore, dark cave formation, black sheep, royal cow, apple tree, royal pig, gems, campfire, pumpkin hutch, royal carriage, white cow, prism, legendary key scroll

Traverse the Desert Sands - drops: ornate block, ornate beams, gems, earth wisps, wisp lanterns, mithril, golden apple, architects paste, royal carriage, royal cow, burning embers, gold leaf

Dispel the Love Magic - drops: Cupid pig, heart cow, pink rainbow, kissing lamp, entwined seedlings, gems, unicorn horn, unicorn wing, pink unicorn statue

Envoy to the Plume Hive -drops: faerie block, faerie paste, faerie beam, energy, fey crystals, floral glow, glimmer dust trove, gems, faerie path, lemon tree, vital extract, faerie campfire, berry mound, glimmer rock formation, $ coins, faerie essence

Feral Lands - drops: boar pelts, feral magic
    Last edited by Rebegarner; 12-24-14 at 01:11 PM.

Host(ess)
    Dabag ..... Your list is awesome! I have a couple for you to add to your list :

Faerie Campfire - decoration - obtained through adventure: Envoy to the Plume Hive
    Berry Mound - decoration - obtained through adventure: Envoy to the Plume Hive
    Pumpkin Hutch -decoration- obtained through adventure: Explore Dark Caves

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast