Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Do You Even Bother?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still missing ****erwhale plus all of the diamond hybrids. I'm using my extra Mercury to breed all of the time but I'm not expecting the ultra rares to be quick or easy.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4 dragons on Arctic Isles, 5 is the highest level. These days I seem to only visit there by mistake. I'm level 59 and have plenty to do trying to keep up with world events, tournaments and expanding on the main isles. I only have 6 epic dragons - main colors, life and fruitful so far. It takes me all day to save up 800000 coins to get rid of some Bitter Bark Tree or Moldy Boulder.
    Maybe someday, when I have expanded sufficiently and upgraded habitats upgradable by coin and saved up 50 milion coins, I'll go back to the Arctic Isles to finish up. Or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Woo hoo hoo! I have released Glacius the Ancient. Now what do I do to waste time on the Arctic Isles?

Yay! I finally released Glacius the Ancient. Too bad we can't use him in the arena, LOL! I think it's cool the way he flies around. I'm still going to try to get the diamond hybrids. Doesn't take much time or effort to throw two dragons in the den. I have duplicate Diamond, Gold, Mercury, Black Diamond so I have plenty of diamonds to chose from. Sooner or later I'll get them all. I may be a very old lady by then but I will not give up.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't really think about using other Diamonds over there. I will use Crusader/Blizzard until the elusive Snowangel is finally mine.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456