Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Even Bother?

Fashion Designer
    I gave up on Artic Isles months ago, as it really was a waste of coins and time.

I would however return if i could use those dragons in battles. It seems strange to me that we have to fight them as opponents but cant use our own arctic isle dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    I gave up too, I've got 5 of the dragons and then constantly getting the same dragon.
    It was useless to me tbh....
    Might just use it to request maps tho when I'm expanding on my main island
    I PLAY DS AND CS. ADD ME?? I PLAY DAILY AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A DAY

Fashion Designer
    No, in fact I wish I could turn it off and not get hooked into going there once in a while.

I havnt been there for months, I've fully expanded I've gotten all the dragons and fed them all to epic, so there's nothing for me to do there, I like the idea but it is ridiculously expensive, but I've got 60 mil coins that are doing nothing.
    I would like to see other peoples isles and be able to use them in the arena.
    Plus there have been no updates for the arctic isle in months, it would be nice to move them all to my mainland as long as there is more land to put them on, I'm fully expanded and now mining for island parts which takes weeks to do

Maybe is has something to do with the fact that Android users don't have this feature at all. Maybe if TL made this available to every one then others could see it???

Rhino Keeper
    I almost have enough food to level one more to level 10, then I'll need one more for Glacius and the lowest level dude is 7 so yeah. But that being said I've been playing for years and my progress in the arctic was bought from patience across literally months of getting nothing but blizzard and polar bear dragons. I have all the diamond hybrids out there, but nobody can see them, so who cares? At this point literally all I'm using it for is to unload coins and free Glacius. He looks cool... Nobody is going to know when I thawed him out but oh well. That 20 gold bonus he gives will go towards yet another gold brick path on my main islands (btw TL that path should cost 10 gold 15 tops 20 is way too much)

Executive Chef
    I still visit and throw two dragons in to breed since I have an extra diamond. I have so many coins that I can spend them on food to eventually get the dragons to epic. I visit when I'm waiting for things to happen in the main game.

Nightclub Owner
    At first I found the Arctic Islands confusing and didn't bother trying to figure out, but lately I have been playing around in there. I've managed to breed a couple of cool dragons and earn some coins through the goals. I do agree that it sucks that no one can visit the isles.

I just got the same dragon over and over and over and over again so I never go visit. Thanks for the tip about requesting maps! Never thought of that. I actually just forget all about the arctic isles. Maybe I will go today and try once more but probably not.

Nightclub Owner
    I've been level 150 for what feels like ages now, so there are few dragons I still need to breed. With this in mind, I try to stop by the Arctic Isle at least once a day to try and finish off the diamonds from there. The main reason I play this game at all is because I enjoy ticking dragons off my list once I breed them. Other than that, I find the Arctic is a good way to rack up more points. What exactly it is that I'm saving these points for? I'm not really sure myself, to be honest. So in summary, I don't visit the Arctic much, and other than getting the dragons off my to-do list I could live without it. Especially since they never update it. Ever. Not even with decor. Kinda odd if you ask me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast