Thread: The new update for 7-2-14

Fashion Designer

The new update for 7-2-14

Hey guys! So, I'm always super excited for the updates each week and I was hoping we could start a thread on it early. I'm hoping for a new round of goals this week since it will be the beginning of a new month! Anybody else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Hey guys! So, I'm always super excited for the updates each week and I was hoping we could start a thread on it early. I'm hoping for a new round of goals this week since it will be the beginning of a new month! Anybody else?
    I don't know if we will have goals as there are 8 days left on previous ones but you never know.

Rhino Keeper
    The trend lately has been new goals with a few days left on the old ones, but even so, no one can say for certain because last BS goal, which had been on the same schedule as RS, was moved a week later. I think they will TRY to keep it consistent, just no guarantees.

As for the subject matter of the goals, I would really really love a camping theme similar to the box BS got lately. I think that would be tons of fun. Whatever it is though, I'm sure it'll be fun. I personally just hope it's not sports related!