Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

Just noticed that I've got 75 Wanted: Artisan papers in my inventory. I'm sure they'll come in handy one of these days. Along with the hedge trimmers...

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo I did it!
    I wished I was able to collect more seeds before the goal ended. But was really surprised that it only took 2 sifting of giant seeds. Both collections from the greenhouse gave 5 giant and you only need 10.
    I only went thru 60 seeds. It might have helped that I was maxed on seeds the whole time I collected from 50 flowers.

This was a super fun thing to do!...the only thing I gemed was the last 5 artisan requests,but if you have everything prepared it will go quick

Thanks team lava

Quote Originally Posted by Bexx85 View Post
    No, bushes don't count. Flowers from the Valentine Edition don't count either.
    OK, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Make sure you've updated to Castle Story 1.1.7 to see this update. Thank you!
    My iPad says it is running version 1.1.8 but whenever the gazebo notice comes up, I click on the link and there is nothing there to build! I cannot find it anywhere in the market. Also, I can no longer make builders hammers! What is going on???

Farm Supplier
    Thanks mreames, guess I need to be more observant....or I'm still ***shy after the whole dragon episode!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    i feel so behind i am only at "Not So Smooth" and about to start "Bolt Of Color"
    i feel such a nub!
    I'm taking my time with this, and am making extra souvenir quest items for fun and possible future quests.

Although I made 3 Golden Hammers (1 extra), I'm making extra Builder's Hammers (currently at 15) and Silver (at 8) and Gold (at 0) Leafs. I'm planning on making 6 extra Gold Leafs, and 2 more Silver Leafs.

There is a ton of time left for this event. It will still be active next weekend! I'm not worried in the slightest about finishing the Summer Gazebo in time.

Also, even though I met the 50 Artisan Requests goal, I'm still receiving the answered requests. For the first 2 days, I was pretty good about not spamming my neighbors, but on the 3rd day I just sent requests to my entire list (I was bored, heh). I wonder if I will get 20 per day until all requests are fulfilled, or if the Event timer will turn that off.

Quote Originally Posted by CupCakeQutie1 View Post
    My iPad says it is running version 1.1.8 but whenever the gazebo notice comes up, I click on the link and there is nothing there to build! I cannot find it anywhere in the market. Also, I can no longer make builders hammers! What is going on???
    Are you level 20?

Farm Supplier
    Level 5 gazebo looks ghastly.. Yikes!! Level 4 looked much better .. Just saying

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lordviv View Post
    Level 5 gazebo looks ghastly.. Yikes!! Level 4 looked much better .. Just saying
    Yeah, it is obnoxiously bright. LOL. I have mine turned sideways. The color palette blends much better with the rest of the kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lordviv View Post
    I can't disagree, level 4 looks very elegant to me. If it could still make the drops, I'd consider staying at level 4. However..... Lol