any1 knows or has skipped?
    I got 10 coins from my partial one

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I got 10 coins from my partial one
    lol, i am too, i mean from level 5

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, i am too, i mean from level 5
    Wow so it's pretty but the only thing dropping so far is coins?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    One of my neighbours has finished and said Ice cream and seeds so far.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-27-14 at 03:59 AM.

Still for the low lvl's this will be a tight call. Collecting 100 wool from just stables is hardly doable in 11 days and indeed collecting 200.000 gold coins slows most of them down as well. I also noticed 80 cow hides, not something you can collect easily as a low lvl. I just collected from my 1 white, 2 black and 2 royal cows (no didn?t bought any, was just lucky with adventures). Didn't receive any hides. Strange that these rare occasions always happening if you are in need of them . Anyways I like this update. It is challenging and will require a lot of resource planning. Love it, but I think that for most players this will be a tight call. Including me. I am just a lvl 35 and collecting 200k also takes time for me. Luckily I was saving money to upgrade one of wizard schools, so coins wouldn?t be any problem for me this time.

But no complaints from my side, because I don?t believe in the concept of free games. If you want better progress, if you want to have a beautiful kingdom, if you want this new thingy in your kingdom well be prepared to draw your wallet (sorry credit card). The more TL earns the longer we can enjoy this a bit too addictive game. During the last pyre event TL earned nicely (including from me). During the event the game entered in the top 50 of best earning games atm. Which is great! It means that we will have more events like this in the future. I am certain they will earn from this event as well.

OK off chopping trees for wood, pillaging my mines for the silver, hitting rocks for stones, jewels and silver. Gazebo here I come.

Good luck everyone building the gazebo!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ikbentochnietgek View Post
    Still for the low lvl's this will be a tight call. Collecting 100 wool from just stables is hardly doable in 11 days and indeed collecting 200.000 gold coins slows most of them down as well. I also noticed 80 cow hides, not something you can collect easily as a low lvl.
    First, I want to add my thanks to bobbo26 and shipower for gemming ahead and posting the quest requirements.

My kids are level 21 and 28, one with no sheep and 1 stable, the other with 1 sheep and 2 stables. I've recommended that they don't start this quest because of the wool requirements - my son is still trying to upgrade Kaz castle and just made another cloth 2 days ago - bad timing. I agree that hide and coins could also be a big challenge to lower level players.

Does anyone know how many gems it would be to skip the woven cloth or the bolts of fabric? And by any chance is the woven cloth for this the same as needed for Kaz castle?

I really would hate for my kids to have this big unfinished item taking up space in their kingdoms if they couldn't get all the resources in time to complete it. They have been losing interest in the game as it is -- I think magic cement and architects paste are doing my son in, and my poor daughter pretty much gave up after spending months collecting water and mermaid scales for the pink alicorn (she had a mermaid pond but no knowledge shards).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Oh, shoot, part 3 requires 200,000 gold coins. ... it'll take me 4 days just to save up enough gold coins for part 3. ... if I had any clue whatsoever I would need to save up 200,000 coins, I would not have spent 80,000 on an expansion yesterday to make room for an amphitheater for the Micro-Managing quest...
    Although I am sympathetic to the frustration you must feel, please realize that these events are meant to challenge players. This includes strategizing on use of resources and preparing as well as you can for any possibility. That includes holding off on expansions and delaying some quest completions.

I've been prepping lanterns, expansion permits, and saving coins because I want to expand, but held off because I didn't know what I would need for this event. I am not a patient person, so waiting to expand my kingdom drives me a bit bonkers. LOL

You're certainly headed in the right direction to complete this goal, so best of luck to you!

Farm Supplier
    Ahhh... Thanks eepopp! I always click so quickly on those darn pop ups that I didn't take the time to really look at it. Doh!

Rhino Keeper
    Sent out a few invites. I defenitely need some more active (addicted) neighbors.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Rhino Keeper
    Plant high paying crops whether you need them or not. It helps big time!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Oh, shoot, part 3 requires 200,000 gold coins. I know most people here are max level and have millions of gold coins lying around and are always surprised not everyone does, but I've only been playing a couple months and only at level 29. I thought I was doing pretty well to get my income up to about 30,000 gold coins a day. But since I've been actually spending them as I go along to get buildings and stuff required for open quests, I started the day with only about 90,000 coins. That means even if I didn't spend a penny (on, say trees and iron-rich rocks to be able to build the stuff you need for this quest), it'll take me 4 days just to save up enough gold coins for part 3. I do wish they'd make these more feasible for players in my shoes, who actually have needed to spend coins and resources every day just to complete our regular quests, and don't have the stockpiles of millions of gold and dozens of everything from the workshops, potion shops, magic forges and kitchens. I mean, if I had any clue whatsoever I would need to save up 200,000 coins, I would not have spent 80,000 on an expansion yesterday to make room for an amphitheater for the Micro-Managing quest... which thank goodness I did not have enough gold to buy this morning! Anyway, I will have only 7 days for parts the final 13 of 16 parts, a day less than most. But will still try to get as far as I can for free. I got my 6 yellow dyes done and working on the 5 blue and 5 red ones. And got 5 fancy beams ready for step 4 and then will ready 5 royal beams from scratch for step 5, but I'm nearly out of wood and afraid to spend coins on trees when I need to save for 4 days to complete step 3.