Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Oh, shoot, part 3 requires 200,000 gold coins. I know most people here are max level and have millions of gold coins lying around and are always surprised not everyone does, but I've only been playing a couple months and only at level 29. I thought I was doing pretty well to get my income up to about 30,000 gold coins a day. But since I've been actually spending them as I go along to get buildings and stuff required for open quests, I started the day with only about 90,000 coins. That means even if I didn't spend a penny (on, say trees and iron-rich rocks to be able to build the stuff you need for this quest), it'll take me 4 days just to save up enough gold coins for part 3. I do wish they'd make these more feasible for players in my shoes, who actually have needed to spend coins and resources every day just to complete our regular quests, and don't have the stockpiles of millions of gold and dozens of everything from the workshops, potion shops, magic forges and kitchens. I mean, if I had any clue whatsoever I would need to save up 200,000 coins, I would not have spent 80,000 on an expansion yesterday to make room for an amphitheater for the Micro-Managing quest... which thank goodness I did not have enough gold to buy this morning! Anyway, I will have only 7 days for parts the final 13 of 16 parts, a day less than most. But will still try to get as far as I can for free. I got my 6 yellow dyes done and working on the 5 blue and 5 red ones. And got 5 fancy beams ready for step 4 and then will ready 5 royal beams from scratch for step 5, but I'm nearly out of wood and afraid to spend coins on trees when I need to save for 4 days to complete step 3.
    ahhh but this is exactly what i LIKE about CS and challenges like this! The strategy involved in planning the resources... timing the crafting buildings... deciding where to spend precious energy and how to earn the most coins! You can do it - you will be able to build up to 200,000 coins no problem - use the time to gather resources in advance and you will breeze through! Good luck!

Now, having said all that... I am quite alarmed at the VAST AMOUNTS of wool needed! I JUST finished the Griselda fashion police thing, and also had to give a lot of wool to something else (some building upgrades maybe?) so I have very little on hand, and only 4 little sheep. Thank goodness the bolts-of-cloth part is a few days out. Wish me luck with shearing!
    Last edited by Squidlish; 06-26-14 at 10:34 PM. Reason: typos!
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    No! No! No! meanme. You don't ask stormie until AFTER you get the 20, and his will push you through to 21. If you ask him before it will count as part of the 20. I think getting over 21 is a timing thing if some of the last few happen to respond at exactly the same time.
    Wow! I didn't know that trick, and heehee....It works! Mu ha, mu ha, muhahahaha!

Earlier, I had only sent requests to people that sent me requests (~43), but when my answered requests capped at 20, I stopped sending out new requests. I then sent out a request to Stormie, and he pushed me to 21!!

Thanks oliverrr11!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	14060So I'm not sure why people are having an issue with this I sent out requests for artisans only 2 hours ago.already at 27/50 so there doesn't seem to be a limit on requests sent back.
    Last edited by chaarlikar; 06-27-14 at 12:41 AM.

Did you send some out yesterday? I think they're referring to the limit of 20 responses that will go toward the goal/day no matter how many responses you actually get per day.

Edit _ oh and the day have just reset 45 mins ago. You could be getting some responses from yesterday so that isn't included in today's limit of 20.
    Last edited by Saigon8; 06-27-14 at 12:46 AM.
    🌸🌷 Araluen 🌷🌸

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlikar View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	14060So I'm not sure why people are having an issue with this I sent out requests for artisans only 2 hours ago.already at 27/50 so there doesn't seem to be a limit on requests sent back.
    You were lucky you have just gone through the cut-off. At my time 8am Another 20 requests can come back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    Does anyone have a pic of what the finished gazebo looks like. I'm super curious!
    I guess it'll look like this:

Lol ah ha the joy of being in New Zealand and the confusion only 8pm here...great for me though 31/50

Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    I guess it'll look like this:

and what are the drops?
    any1 knows or has skipped?

Fashion Designer
    I found you can click on community neighbours,too and get credit. Not just your friend neighbours. so that one goes pretty quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Has anyone gotten to step twelve yet where it says "have red/blue dye"? Does that mean what's in inventory counts?
    Yes inventory does count.