Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evolut View Post
    Thank you! Good I thought there was a trick...
    Ya, that gets a lot of people. Once.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Ya, that gets a lot of people. Once.
    I must be of the dim sort but it definitely got me more than once. The first time I remember, I bought a trade ticket instead of getting the tinker camp. Yes, I am gullible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I must be of the dim sort but it definitely got me more than once. The first time I remember, I bought a trade ticket instead of getting the tinker camp. Yes, I am gullible.
    Well, it takes all kinds, doesn't it? It's good to know we have diversity here!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I know they supposedly don't tinker with drop rates, but I swear since the new beginners value pack (including 30 wool) popped up yesterday all of a sudden neither of my stables seems to be dropping wool. No bueno! I've finished the seed part no problem, but still need 12 wool to finish up my last cloth and get onto dyeing it! Keeping my fingers crossed that I make it in time.
    Last edited by senshin; 07-04-14 at 08:20 AM.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

New Resident
    I'm brand new to this game. Been playing about a month and I'm level 21. I'm still at the collect the 200,000 coins stage on the summer gazebo. I just found this forum and see all the steps and items required for this. Seems pretty impossible for me to complete without buying a lot of gems. I have a personal rule that I don't spend real money for fake stuff, just can't afford that. My question is this, do I have any chance of completing this in time? Thanks! -HarmyAnn

Executive Chef
    I just started this quest today....I was away! I'm not sure if I'll have time to complete it because of the 50 requests needed from neighbours, I don't have a lot of active neighbours. If any of you active players would like to add me to help me out I'd really appreciate it. No worries if you want to delete me as a neighbour afterwards, I understand most of you are probably happy with your neighbour list as it is. Thanks in advance.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Invited you on both my accounts - Utopia and Tail. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Thank you very much belbar22
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

It was mentioned previously that flowers (except goal specific ones, such as Valentine's) will drop seeds. The multi-colored hedge will also drop them.

Fashion Designer
    AuntyRose32, I invited you too. I am a casual daily player during the week and more active on weekends if RL doesn't unexpectedly get in the way.

I have a pretty large number of neighbors, so I only visit back those who visit me. Best if you post on my wall when you visit, as people can fall off the bottom of my News visits list pretty fast some days.

Good luck!