Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/26/2014 Update Limited Time Summer Gazebo

In my experience, I have only ever gotten 20 requests per day and once I have reached 20 then I request from stormy just like oliverrr11
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14058  
    Last edited by becachic99; 06-26-14 at 07:55 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I only have 4 artisans returned so far. Any kind of request thing like that takes forever for me. Maybe I'll have better luck with this. It's the first special event I've been able to do.

Fashion Designer
    Only problem is I'm going on holiday and likely won't be able to finish since I need wifi connection, going to try but not too hopeful

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    I only have 4 artisans returned so far. Any kind of request thing like that takes forever for me. Maybe I'll have better luck with this. It's the first special event I've been able to do.
    You might need better neighbors. I have alot of request today and answer all of them. I have found not all my neighbors response I remove them at times like these and get better neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by becachic99 View Post
    In my experience, I have only ever gotten 20 requests per day and once I have reached 20 then I request from stormy just like oliverrr11
    Noted and thank you! Will
    Do this tommorrow

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    No! No! No! meanme. You don't ask stormie until AFTER you get the 20, and his will push you through to 21. If you ask him before it will count as part of the 20. I think getting over 21 is a timing thing if some of the last few happen to respond at exactly the same time.
    Aha!!! .... That's how it's done! ....

Rhino Keeper
    Someone posted about sending out on adventures which I had already done (is that not recommended on update day)? Also, the post said not to collect. Anyone know why?

Executive Chef
    Oh, shoot, part 3 requires 200,000 gold coins. I know most people here are max level and have millions of gold coins lying around and are always surprised not everyone does, but I've only been playing a couple months and only at level 29. I thought I was doing pretty well to get my income up to about 30,000 gold coins a day. But since I've been actually spending them as I go along to get buildings and stuff required for open quests, I started the day with only about 90,000 coins. That means even if I didn't spend a penny (on, say trees and iron-rich rocks to be able to build the stuff you need for this quest), it'll take me 4 days just to save up enough gold coins for part 3. I do wish they'd make these more feasible for players in my shoes, who actually have needed to spend coins and resources every day just to complete our regular quests, and don't have the stockpiles of millions of gold and dozens of everything from the workshops, potion shops, magic forges and kitchens. I mean, if I had any clue whatsoever I would need to save up 200,000 coins, I would not have spent 80,000 on an expansion yesterday to make room for an amphitheater for the Micro-Managing quest... which thank goodness I did not have enough gold to buy this morning! Anyway, I will have only 7 days for parts the final 13 of 16 parts, a day less than most. But will still try to get as far as I can for free. I got my 6 yellow dyes done and working on the 5 blue and 5 red ones. And got 5 fancy beams ready for step 4 and then will ready 5 royal beams from scratch for step 5, but I'm nearly out of wood and afraid to spend coins on trees when I need to save for 4 days to complete step 3.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 06-26-14 at 08:43 PM. Reason: correcting my English

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Someone posted about sending out on adventures which I had already done (is that not recommended on update day)? Also, the post said not to collect. Anyone know why?
    You need to romaning bandit goals so if you send out for that and wait you can collect it for the goal and it will be ready when you hit that goal to do that, if make it faster so you don't have to wait a day to have that goal complete . make sense?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. Thanks. I didn't read the quest goals thoroughly. Oops sorry. But thanks for clarification.